The demise of Bandage

@Bandage cleaned house

1 Like

And the lickspittles rowed in behind him…

4 Likes

Farming is a noble profession, and TFK agriculturalists are very proud it. I find it odd that a thirty something year old tool and ass wiper of old men would cast aspersions on other professions. Then again, maybe this is a passion of yours considering you have mentioned in the past that you visualise penis all day. You weird little deviant.

4 Likes

The lickspittles were sent packing.

2 Likes

You’re visualising wiping old men’s asses and you’re calling me a “deviant”? :grin:

Even worse, you’re visualising me wiping old men’s asses?

Do you tell your “wife” that you visualise wiping an old man’s ass?

Or perhaps she looks like a wiped ass?

You should have your “kids” taken off you by social services, you freak.

That’s your profession kid, fair play to you all the same. :joy:

3 Likes

What triggered this fetish you have for shit, pal?

As a moderator of an internet forum I have nothing but empathy and support for @Bandage. That added to the fact that @Iron Mike was a spastic of the highest order and @backinatracksuit a complete non entity he was 100% justified in flexing his e-muscle and cleaning house.

3 Likes

You’ve some fucking neck to criticise any person who cares for the old or disabled. Go fuck yourself you prick, and may you some day be in need of your hole being wiped, and have no one to do it.

1 Like

The basement dwellers unite, what a surprise. Everyone’s profession has been up for scrutiny here so why not the Weirdo’s one. Most able bodied men go out and earn a living and pay for a qualified carer if a family member is in difficulty.

1 Like

Surely this made up scenario is one for the Pretend Thread?

I hate that fucking phrase.

1 Like

you are vile, slagging somebody for choosing to care for a sick parent

wtf is wrong with you?

2 Likes

If the wind changes your eyes will stay like that.

1 Like

That’s the exception that proves the rule.

1 Like

FAO @Bandage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZ9IXScip68

how long is BIAT gone for

he is one of my favourite posters here

I think he is a patsy tbh, he was used by dark forces to rattle a few cages and was always dispensable

well played @padjo

1 Like

Just harmless bants, pal. Myself and Sidney are having a laugh.

Oh look at me, i’m a big shot mod … fuck off you wanker.

You’re just a cunt on a shitty little forum full of cunts.

Giving it the big one to mutants like @twiceasnice97 and @Kid_Chocolate everyday… and imitating Buff while doing it, you boring unoriginal cunt.

11 Likes

work away so bro

1 Like