The demise of Bandage

Waterford Eoin Kelly

Were you definitely banned or are the lads on a wind up? I don’t think I was surely I’d have some notification of it.

@Rocko must be gone on holidays or something but doubt he would be banning you for annoying @Bandage

I was banned alright, I found myself pondering other ways to get involved in an NFL fantasy league.
Anyway, I really don’t want to dwell on it but suffice to say I appreciate the support and noticed the edgy lickarses.

I must have a read back later. I’d have a fair guess at who the sleeven men were alright

1 Like

We were on your side bud.

1 Like

Most of us did. Ccharm became ccharmy

What terrible offence did you commit?

Can’t recall.
I missed the whole photobucket saga as I was travelling with work those few days and offline

He’s not banned.

Ah here. Would you ever fuck off. Nobody really gives a shit whether you were banned or not. It was a bit of craic that passed some time and let lads have a pop at Bandage, one of the internet’s great pleasures. If the up shot of all this is that you now think of yourself as some sort of suffragette then I’m sure we’ll all petition to have you banned permanently. You’re not Martin Luther King, you’re a deluded carkie who feels his Internet ‘rights’ were violated. Ffs sake.

17 Likes

Ooooooofffffftttttt

Set up your petition mate. The Mod acted like a baby when he got a bit of lip. I know my place on this forum, would it suit better if I never mentioned it at all?

1 Like

You are a much loved forum member mate

just be yourself bro.

Poor @Rocko barely posts here any more he’s so bored of the place.

2 Likes

For ffs being an irritating Cark cunt is not an endearing trait.

Hard to blame him with the non stop trolling of rugby, dozens of threads about the EPL, multiple repetitions daily of ‘not a sport’ about anything that doesn’t interest a fella and two lads arguing about politics.

Thank fuck for the horsey thread

Not to mention the swamp dweller

Yawn

:grinning:

You should think very, very carefully about whether to get drawn into this.