The depression thread

Advice on being happy by the most triggered and angry man on the internet

Do the opppsite of what this dolt says

4 Likes

Look who’s all brave in the morning. Must have got the green light from the admins to say something, you’re afraid to otherwise. Awh bless.

How many years are you on a GAA forum spouting boring shit about soccer and virtue signalling with climate alarmism. Doesn’t sound too happy a station. Not all your posts are bad though I had some laugh when someone stole your bike, I’d say you are despised in your workplace. And elsewhere.

My climate advocacy is because i love TFK posters

4 Likes

The climate shit is very funny. Desperately trying to green wash for unnecessary trips to Australia, not to mention driving past numerous local soccer clubs to watch shamrock rovers instead.

You are a farce, and widely regarded as one.

Why are you so angry mate and should someone so angry really be giving out mental health advice

4 Likes

I’m not a bit angry, I just like calling blowhards out. Especially you that runs everything by the admins first to make sure you are protected.

I saw this description of you in a post earlier

‘A small watery looking middle-aged faux hipster lesbian type of fella’

Fucking hell how could you be angry reading that, it was hilarious.

Seriously though, were you ever mistaken for a lesbian? You can talk about it here, it’s a safe space. It’d be very good for your mental health.

Id be proud to be mistaken for a lesbian mate

Oireland has moved on mate since you left, gender and sexuality is more fluid now

1 Like

So funny. Another hilarious contribution.

In fairness you are unintentionally hilarious when it comes to shamrock rovers etc.

There’s no place for sniping on this thread.

10 Likes

If posters don’t have anything nice to say they should remain silent, @maroonandwhite was trying to contribute something on one of the few threads this place has left going for itself and the same old halfwits come rolling in with the shit point scoring attempts.

3 Likes

A quality dig in fairness…but it came from a place of affection. Besides, @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy is a pure ride. I’d be regretful if i hurt his feelings

2 Likes

It didnt take long to put him back in his box. I’d say he’s doing some squealing in the WhatsApps to admins about it.

But yeah this is a solid thread, let’s hope the posters with nothing to contribute stay out of it in future.

1 Like

Is this true? cc @padjo

Or make you sad.

1 Like

I’ll have a look at that.

1 Like

You smug bastard

3 Likes

In one sense yes but in another sense very much no. No person exists in isolation from the world around them. If you don’t have a close circle of people around who you trust and can rely on, you won’t be able to be content on a deep level. Life is about people.

There are lots of things outside of yourself that can make you very sad, very fucking sad indeed.

Can confirm. He normally tags me in controversial/inane posts and if I don’t reply, it means he’s good to go

5 Likes

Nasty stuff, I’m disappointed all round here, especially those firing out likes.

Be well guys