The depression thread

Omega 3 is another one I’ve heard that really helps people suffering from depression.

1 Like

You want him to be a fat cunt with chest pains on top of things? Ah now.

That’s a myth… There might be an initial bit of water retention when taking creatine but that doesn’t last.

Creatine is the most tested supplement of them all I’d say and it’s extremely safe and the benefits are well defined… The mental benefits are being explored more and more…

1 Like

Doesn’t it fuck up your liver.Werent a lot of the 90s all blacks in bad shape from taking it?

1 Like

Associated with kidney issues afaik.

2 Likes

No it doesn’t.

I’m not sure what they were taking or how much but creatine is extremely safe.

It’s a funny thing, coincidence maybe,
But I read in
A book lately (it was read to me on audible) or maybe a podcast that Creatine also benefits poor sleepers in some way or other,
I meant to share it with @Batigol but it went out of my mind

1 Like

That was it,it done Lomu in didn’t it.

1 Like

Yeah, it does.

Bad sleep - lower test - more prone to depression.

There is no evidence that it causes liver or kidney damage. It’s 100% safe.

Creative monohydrate is the most studied supplement ever. It’s 100% safe

:grin:

1 Like

Jaysus… What medical journal was that?

The Leitrim Guardian 1984

@anon67715551 , like a Camel cigarette, is smooth.

1 Like

A bastion of truth.

1 Like

You’d want to be a right mug not to be taking creatine at this stage

1 Like

At the risk of spamming the board but I’m in the fucking doldrums again. Had my dose upped by the doctor and as usual that did sweet fuck all.

Having savage intrusive thoughts at the moment, almost like nightmares except I’m awake. I somehow managed to drag myself to work yesterday but I was a shell of a fella in there. When I got done around 1am I just sat in the car and cried.

Took today off in the hope I’d maybe get out and go for a walk or go to the gym or watch the hurling. Realistically though I’m doing none of that. I’m lying in bed and that’s where I’m staying

41 Likes

Take care of yourself mate. I can’t offer any real advice other than that; a day in the scratcher is nothing to be ashamed of.

4 Likes

Sorry to hear this

3 Likes