The depression thread

Did you look into omega 3 or anything like that? It could be a deficiency in your diet or something similar.

Sorry to read that pal. Hope it lifts for you.

Fair play for putting your thoughts out there. Whole forum rooting for you

7 Likes

Best wishes mate. Hopefully the hurling is good and might rouse you a little bit.

I’m sure you’ve probably already tried this, but make sure to drink lots of water.

1 Like

Maybe. I’m on the creatine now. I’d eat reasonably healthy anyway.

I know the omega 3 really helped somebody I know. He suffered from depression for a long time and he put him recover from it down to the omega 3 tablets he took. He was seriously deficient.

1 Like

I took 8000ug of vit d3 for a while before reducing to 4000ug daily. Some people take way more but it’s not advised. I find it helpful

I’m genuinely not taking the piss here, but is this your way of saying you were dehydrated pal? Like, how are ya now? Ya alright?

No. Bad.

Sounded like the Munster final reinvigorated you a bit. Hope you’re able to enjoy the two matches today at least.

Careful mate, I’m not sure we can sacrifice Limerick winning all the time for his GMH

I’m afraid I don’t think the hurling is going to do much for you today @Batigol

2 Likes

Body feels like it’s been through a meat-mincer today. Am convinced I’m hearing things in the walls. No hunger or thirst despite not having eaten since Saturday.

1 Like

Get yourself to the Doctor bud.

7 Likes

Been already. “Give the meds time” is the suggestion

Try and take some complan even with no appetite just to keep your strength up.

1 Like

Whatever you can do food wise mate do it as a matter of priority.

Focus on moment by moment for the next while if you have to. Watch the thoughts - they are off the charts in terms of negativity I bet.

Step by step. IT WILL GET EASIER!

3 Likes

Try and get yourself to the gym lad. You know you’ll feel better once you’re there. Arrive ready to go and just get yourself through the doors and take it from there.

1 Like

That’s a tough station to be dealing with in the meantime. Do you ever go for a swim in the sea? I think you should get a sick note from the doctor too for a week or two, you could do without work on top of what you’re currently dealing with. Keep the faith.

1 Like

I can’t swim :joy:

2 Likes

Gym may as well be on Mars today