The Dodger is in trouble

There’s a pile of money hidden there somewhere on both sides.

It’s just the worst way to lose your 10.5 millions Swiss chalet alright. Just awful

Carey wouldn’t work to warm himself

3 Likes

The Baron of Offaly no less

DJ said horrible things about her.

like what? she was unable to keep in the lifestyle he had become accustomed to

Well it’s not like it was handed to her or she inherited it, she did start her own successful company and bought if from the money she made selling that.

I’d say she’d hand it back soft to ya

3 Likes

Tis some lawn, Peter O Mahoney would love it

and DJ bled her dry

1 Like

Where did the Mary harney look a like end up I wonder?

Back in Gowran I presume.

Before DJ made his senior debut (in goal) for KK, I saw him on the graveyard terrace with his first wife who he was dating at the time. I remember talking to my friends who were there too, and the consensus was that Carey could have the pick of any girl in KK because of who he was and that she was a surprising choice to say the least.

She might have had road frontage

5 Likes

If you were cynical you’d say that Carey would have to be getting something out of it.

1 Like

this is TFK pal

6 Likes

A quick google search will show you Carey’s first wife with their two boys in Young Ireland jerseys when they were youngfellas.

Carey was hardly an oil painting himself in fairness, good hurler or not.

1 Like

I remember the mirror were about to break or broke a story about him splitting from her on the morning of the all Ireland in 2002 maybe. There was outrage as gaa players private lives were seen as completely off limits to the media. Still are really I suppose.

Just had a look at the pic there. Blonder than I remembered ayting a carvery at the u16 presentation. Maybe he was trying to breed the perfect hurler. Size strength speed and skill.

1 Like

What were Carey’s parents like?

Breeding can’t have been great to have Caitriona and DJ as offspring.

1 Like