The dreamers in their perfect world V The hard-core realists

What are we talking about here? It’s a matter of international law,

They are Ireland’s responsibility. You can’t pawn responsibility for your citizens off on someone else.

Do you want these cunts living near you and your kids?

1 Like

What are you on about, I merely pointed out the legalities of this, what me or you want doesn’t matter a fuck
If you want to have a rant and others feel like joining you then work away

Let them anywhere but Europe- off to another shite hole Islamic country with them- after all that’s what they craved

1 Like

Or worse Carlow / Laois,or some other back roads hole

No no no don’t bury your head now, you are giving it the oh it’s their right to protection spiel because they are Irish ignoring the fact that they have radical religious beliefs. @glasagusban is suggesting they be let back into the country and live in our towns so long as they are under Garda supervision!! The Guards :rofl: lads are ye right at all?

2 Likes

Look mate, I haven’t expressed any opinion whatsoever here, take it easy now.

Would you apply this to all Irish citizens who commit crimes abroad?

1 Like

It depends on the country the committed the crime in. If they don’t want them then we have to accept them back. Simple.

I would but obviously it can’t happen

Read my posts again kid.

Say you fuck up in Ireland, can I fire you off to Syria and day sorry Syria kid we don’t want the cunt back.

No.

You are leaning on the softly softly approach with this and i’m telling you and everyone else here now this whole thing is only starting here in Ireland. The population of children born here now who are first generation with parents from Pakistan or Afghanistan or some other desert shit hole is going to explode(pun intended) in the next 2 decades and we cannot afford to sit back and play the docile Paddy on this one. It may sound hard-line or racist to a lot of posters here but i’m not wrong on this one, they know we are a soft touch and you can clearly see why even here.

1 Like

The only way to solve this legal conundrum is to legitimise Caliphate and send all these cunts back there. Somewhere around Kurdistan should do grand.

1 Like

Jail the scum in whatever country captured them - life sentence would do,then and only then should they even be considered for repartition

Kurds are totally against isis

Amazing how so many of the self professed “law and order” brigade want to rip up due process when it suits them.

The problem with reactionary right wingers is that they eventually run of out of other people to lump the problems they created onto.

Actually, that last bit isn’t true. They’ll always find somebody else.

But the no personal responsibility bit definitely stands.

No shit :smile:

1 Like

Agree,and not racist- look at Belgium, France, Germany

Kinda silly - your suggestion then?