The dreamers in their perfect world V The hard-core realists

Please mate, I haven’t expressed anything even resembling an opinion, I pointed out what I believed to be a fact, stop putting words in my mouth,
Ireland has to abide by international law whether you or me agree with it or not

Why should they have to pay to keep our citizens in jail when they don’t want to? They want them out of their country. How do you not get this?

Who created the problem?

God you’re thick.

Ya, I suppose looking back on it now I have overlooked one or two issues that may arise.

It was tongue in cheek you moron.

Decades of imperialist interference by western countries in the Middle East might have had something to do with it, that’s only a hunch, mind. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Anyway, as long as the Syrians see fit to let this woman leave the country, she’s Ireland’s problem, and Ireland’s responsibility, in the exact same way Shamima Begum is Britain’s responsibility.

Britain abdicated its responsibility over Shamima Begum and an innocent British baby is now dead as a result.

Someone has to pay for them obviously , Brussels is minted, US as it uses parts of the EU to interrogate them I really don’t care who pays for them but let’s be straight I wouldn’t want any of them near my family - end of,and as for that ugly bitch from Dundalk I’d let her adrift on the ocean

Ah here, mate, stop bringing common sense into this.

Can we swap @Sidney and @glasagusban for the two ISIS warriors?

To be fair, ISIS have a less twisted and extreme ideology than yourself.

1 Like

Awful for the baby obviously- mother’s responsibility ,no one else-ireland had no hand act or part in imperialism,yes in the north of Ireland weapons,or part of were manafactured for the us

These lads are Irish citizens going over to Syria to commit acts of terrorism, if they are captured over there then it’s the Syrian governments job to trial them and incarerate them. Look at the Irish IRA members arrested and jailed in British prisons, in Colombia even. The Irish government is obliged to help them should they ask but no way would the Syrians be looking to send captured ISIS members to a cushy Irish prison.

No, Britain’s responsibility.

Britain has a duty of care to do everything it can to protect the safety of its citizens abroad.

As does Ireland, and every other country.

Britain refused to carry out a basic function of government.

I give up bud- 2 different animals shouldn’t be in the same field,no talking to you- leave that up to your sparring partner leb

Yes officially- morally no - that’s my perspective

Oh the irony.

1 Like

No, both officially, and especially morally.

Here, fuck off with this shit. We’re swamped with wasters already.

4 Likes

Leitrim ,no Leitrim is nice