The dreamers in their perfect world V The hard-core realists

Cork is in Ireland and at the same time a self professed free state

Send them to Cork

You apparently think an innnocent baby is guilty because of who her mother is.

Her mother hasn’t even been convicted of a crime, by the way.

There is a hell of a lot of irony here, but it flies a long way over your head.

Do you think Ireland should police foreign countries?

Are we not already?

You think Bangladesh should police foreign countries, so can we presume you think the answer to that is a firm “yes”?

Republic,not free state- we’ve enough problems,:smiley: without more, unless if course there’s a decent hurler among them

Mr abortion worried about innocent babies when it suits him, typical. Don’t bother engaging further I got my dig in and unlike you I would prefer not to ruin another new thread.

2 Likes

“Ah, we’ve enough problems”.

I can see this working a treat as an approach to government, you know.

Yeah.

Might be as good as some of our own

Only one of us is concerned about how innocent babies are treated, pal, and it ain’t you.

You aren’t capable of engaging.

Are you suggesting Ireland operates the Syrian justice system now?

Nothing of the sort unless they agree to our warped judiciary etc😄

We can file this post under “thick pub bore”.

Don’t drink ould stock + don’t give a feck what you care to file under etc etc,that’s my views of radicalised folk, obviously you being anti republican/ ashamed of your heritage etc,but republicans were never radicalised in any shape or form,all acted for the most under military orders , otherwise we’d have had suicide bombers by the score,they chose dialogue in the end, Isis didn’t- they are all 100 pc radical in their viewpoints and actions and shouldn’t be in any western country

Your post doesn’t make a lick of sense.

Ireland is a rule of law society.

You either want to adhere to that rule of law, or you don’t.

All returning ISIS members and associates should be treated acccording to the rule of law.

It’s very simple to understand.

1 Like

Tell that to the families in Europe who miss their loved ones via isis

1 Like

The book ‘Two Sisters’ is an interesting read, this thread has brought it to mind

Never heard of it ,context?

I would and so would anybody who actually believes in the rule of law.

The reason we have laws is so we are not subject to arbitrary decisions to incarcerate people based on the feelings of idiots or corrupt bigots.

When law and due process is compromised or thrown out, you end up with cases like the Birmingham Six and the Guildford Four.

I’m surprised a self-proclaimed Republican doesn’t understand this.

1 Like