The Drunk in work thread

:lol: :lol: :lol:

4 hours sleep after a 12 hour session that ended at 5am. Just in the doorā€¦

:pint:

[quote=ā€œKinvaraā€™s Passion, post: 742844, member: 686ā€]4 hours sleep after a 12 hour session that ended at 5am. Just in the doorā€¦

:pint:[/quote]
You have enough done pal, tip on home there for yourself. Cure tonight?

[quote=ā€œKinvaraā€™s Passion, post: 742844, member: 686ā€]4 hours sleep after a 12 hour session that ended at 5am. Just in the doorā€¦

:pint:[/quote]

thanks for not bumping the suicide thread pal

Give me a few hours Mickeeā€¦

Jesus Hā€¦ Im struggling badly here. Sweatsā€¦

[quote=ā€œKinvaraā€™s Passion, post: 742873, member: 686ā€]Give me a few hours Mickeeā€¦

Jesus Hā€¦ Im struggling badly here. Sweatsā€¦[/quote]

I can see that alright. We were just talking about you there. Youā€™re fucked.

Thanks for the concern Flano me owl pal.

You should see the state of me owl hole

Anseo. :confused:

Signing in.

Someone also thought it would be a good idea to put me in charge of the company social card last night. o_O

Fell amongst thieves on a constituency visit to West Limerick last night. Didnā€™t make the cot until about 2.30 and was in work at 7am this morning.

First time in ages, but being drunk in work is quite the treat!

Bleurgh

My annual attempt at Sunday drinking took place yesterday with predictable results. Not hungover in the traditional sense, but my stomach is in ribbons.

I stayed out much later than my usual time on a Sunday. not too bad today, but slightly groggy.

Not even 11am and Iā€™m on my 3rd dump of the day. At least I found some mints.

I hope these two events arenā€™t connected?

Fuck this shit-pretty pissed and meeting in 60 seconds with every manager in the office. I smell like a fucking brewery.

Iā€™m not far off it this morning. Me and herself glugged our way through 3 bottles of wine, which wouldnā€™t be too bad except that Iā€™d already a few beers on board after leaving work early to go to her place to watch the episodes of Pawn Stars I had on the recorder. Riding it out now but I imagine itā€™ll hit around lunchtime.

Top quality Thraw. Sometimes you just have to celebrate Thursdays.

Not sure if Iā€™m still pissed or very hungover. I am sure that itā€™s Tuesday and this is inappropriate behaviour. I am also sure that Dicey Rileyā€™s is a cunthole and I never want to go back but ā‚¬17.50 for a round of 3 pints of lager, a pint of Guinness and 3 bottles of pear cider is unreal.

you are unprofessional and will never achieve anything in life