The Drunk in work thread

Agreed pal.
Maybe it is time for my good buddy Horsebox[/USER] to quit working & move out to Baldoyle to become a shit wum on an internet site? It works for you [USER=80]FingalRaven.

Heā€™s already made it mate. He gets the put the wedges and chicken breasts in the oven at the Spar Deli. Life wonā€™t get much better for him than that.

Thatā€™s a shocking post Runt. From the unoriginal insults down to the grammatical errors, that is just shocking. I would expect better from you mate. Delete it there ta fuck-donā€™t let other posters see that crap from you.

+1

That was very poor internetting.

Signing in.

There must be some bang off you between the booze and the shirt-god bless the people working near you, mate.

In some bizarre chemical reactionā€¦ One cancels the other and you get a neutral smelling Bomber.

They love me.

Iā€™ll sign in when i bother going to work.

50 minutes late and the blind man said roll over, roll over-so they all rolled over and one fell out, hit the ground and gave a shout.

Not a bother on me. I should drink every night.

You lads are a fucking disgrace

Feeling fresh, Mac? I had 7 pints last night and Iā€™m groggy as fuck-had a coffee and a croissant just there though and starting to feel like a winner again.

Shut your face and get to work on my all Ireland ticket. Please. You cunt. Sorry.

Iā€™m a bit seedy but that was to be expected. Nothing a strong coffee and a swim at lunchtime wonā€™t fix.

In some piss infested swimming pool I suppose? Probably the West Wood in Leopardstown with a load of horsey people while me, the man of the people, will do a hard, fast km in the sea with the salt of the earth types from Monkstown.

How long does it take you to swim a km in the sea horse?

Westwood my hole. Would you prefer a piss infested swimming pool or a shit infested sea?

Ah it would vary massively, buddy. Anything between 18 to 24 minutes, depending on conditions and how iā€™m feeling-Iā€™m only getting back into it this year after not doing it for a few years. Usually, if itā€™s choppy and Iā€™m not feeling it Iā€™ll just relax into it and enjoy the swim rather than trying to go hard.

Iā€™d prefer the sea, pal but Iā€™m only yanking your chain about the pool-not about the horsey cunts in the West Wood though.