The Eamon Dunphy Thread

Sadlier let himself down big time tonight too. Someone really needs to challenge these fuckwits. Thought Maloney was gonna do it but he backed down a bit

Passionate people.

Resident RTE Spanish football expert Eamon Dunphy on Marian Finucane’s South Dublin Coffee Morning:

“Atletico Madrid, a very small club from Madrid”

No comment.

Unsettling

Perfect.

I heard about that. I heard it was utterly bizarre. I didn’t believe it until now.

Have you had sexual relations with them?

10 grand for a days work, alright all the same.

Is that all they got for prostituting themselves?

Thats what I am lead to believe.

Dunphy 1
Blueshirt Colleran 0

[QUOTE=“Il Bomber Destro, post: 1058389, member: 2533”]

Dunphy 1
Blueshirt Colleran 0[/QUOTE]

That Colleran is one of the most horrible cunts in this country.

Dunphy 1
That’s a comprehensive clamping

hon Dunphy, rotten blueshirt bastard had no answer to him

Dunphy 1
Fucking hell that’s a clamping. Colleran is an odious cunt and to be clamped like that by somebody as inarticulate as Dunphy takes some doing. A fucking simpleton. His radio spat with that other fucking Ger media whore a few years ago was everything you needed to know about west Brits and pale lovers and their disgusting attitude to this country.

“The Olympics next year are in Russia”, said Eamon on the Sean O’Rourke radio show just now.

Eamonn said last night that he’d rather watch the rugby than watch the EPL these days. Some mugging off for the likes of @The Runt[/USER], [USER=244]@gola[/USER] and [USER=80]@The Selfish Giant

[QUOTE=“Mac, post: 1096965, member: 109”]Eamonn said last night that he’d rather watch the rugby than watch the EPL these days. Some mugging off for the likes of @The Runt[/USER], [USER=244]@gola[/USER] and [USER=80]@The Selfish Giant[/QUOTE]

Christ almighty, Mac fuckin quoting Dunphy