The Electric Vehicle Thread

Only if the survey is up to date. I’m assuming you’re good solid country stock and not in an estate?

Ya out in the country. I think when they resurfaced the road a few years back they covered it over. I’ve already lifted up where i thought it was .

Is it only registered contractors or something can access that link?

How deep do you think it is?

No idea but I thought I remember them fitting the meter when they were being rolled out.

Dig a channel across it house side

5 Likes

You hadn’t much to do :joy::+1:

1 Like

You should see the rest of the place

4 Likes

Take a photo of the cover with something relative on the wall, a particular stone or crack or something. Print it out and leave it on the fridge or somewhere handy.

1 Like

Ah it’s easy know where it is now. It was my minds eye playing tricks on me.

Turned the water back on to test the new joins but needed to go down to the hardware to get some leak tape to seal the tap. Came home and herself had put on the dishwasher and washing machine. So I’m stuck waiting for 2 hours for those to finish so I can seal the tap and fill everything back in. I’m not happy.

3 Likes

Living the dream. Take the oul dog for a dander and think about all the good things in this life… big diddies, IPTV, creamy pints, running water… you’ll surely see 3 of the four over the weekend :joy:

3 Likes

Which one are you so? Bashful or dopey?

14 Likes

The old ones are the best :clap:

1 Like

1 Like

i dont get it

I think it’s a transphobic attack

1 Like

Lads remembering the halcyon days you could drive home in one go in the rain without a tailwind with the radio on.

Got my first spin in one of these today.

They are an absolute flying machine.

I can’t imagine that massive computer is too good for concentration?

It’s like going around the place in a PlayStation game.

I assume very soon diesel and engine cars will be binned by everyone.

The lovely ladies never enjoyed a dirty rotten fuel pump.

1 Like

Yeah, ice cars are horrible to drive in comparison