The England junior thread

Being wrong hurts :crazy_face:

Louisiana has never been its own nation state. Neither has Quebec. Neither have been independent at any point in their history. Scotland has.

Scotland signed away its independence because they spent all their money on the 1700s equivalent of Anglo Irish Bank shares. Willingly gave up their independence. I can’t think of another example of it. New level of forelock tugging

Fuck scotch

Yassssssirrrrrrr
I kennn boooooogeeeehhhhhh
Boogeeeeeeh wooooogeeeeeh

1 Like

I have nothing against scotch folk. Invariably sound in my experience. With a healthy ability to abuse someone verbally in the right circumstances.

2 Likes

Scotch is a whisky.

What force or gile could not subdue
Through many warlike ages
Is wrought now by a coward few
For hireling traitor’s wages

1 Like

Ah here.

2 Likes

I think sturgeon has dealt a serious blow to Scotland’s chance of gaining independence. If this isn’t tory spin she could conceivably see a prison sentence.

Quick! To the people who look slow thread!

I got kicked out of that thread

Or People who look camp.

1 Like

Sturgeon is a wanker

1 Like

That story is absolutely mental

I have read your treatise, given consideration to the content and fully concur with your conclusion

It’s some sort of ‘women dont lie about rape but hey do lie about other women who they get to lie about rape’ carry on

Why are lads on here so desperate for Scotland not to become independent. It’s almost like theres a load of lads who’d vote for the Tories and trump if they had the chance.

1 Like

They had their chance and bottled it. Chose financial security over independence.

Fuck the Scotch.