The English Premier League 2016/17™

You need a ride

5 Likes

:joy:

1 Like

This is all pretty black & white.

1 Like

What achievements did Rodgers have?

A sustained title challenge until the last day of the season. What’s Klopp’s achievements?

1 Like

So since the Liverpool game back in August, Spurs have gone from having no bench and nothing in depth to having the best squad in the league.

2 Likes

What do you get for a sustained title challenge mate?

I was just putting it out there for discussion, m8.

1 Like

Indubitably.

Champions League football.

1 Like

How did that go for him again?

Grand.

Please stop spamming the board.

You passed judgement on it back in August. Spurs had a weak bench and nothing in depth. The only addition since that Liverpool game is Moussa Sissoko. Why the need for a discussion?

Don’t be afraid to have another original thought at some stage mate. I know it generally tends to end in embarrassment for you but don’t get discouraged

1 Like

You’re running around in circles, lie down for a while.

I only put it out there for discussion, m8.

As I’ve said previously, I don’t see much between all the big sides in terms of squad depth/quality. I did criticise Pocchetino for how he has restricted the creative talents of players like Lamela and Eriksen though.

Back in August you said Spurs had no bench and no depth. Are you saying that Chelsea, Liverpool, Man U, Man City and Woolwich have no squad depth/quality either?

I don’t think any of them have exceptionally strong squads more so than any of the other teams.

Cunts, gas