Liverpool FC 2015/2016

That was outside the box.

Clicked his heels alright

Milner buried it. Well deserved

1 Like

not watching … any stream?

is Jimmy Milner taking the peno?

I know they started slowly last season as well but Spurs look very ordinary.

They are ordinary and have nothing in depth.

Playing Kane as a no. 10 type player? :grinning:

1 Like

Mane looks more than decent.

1 Like

Been impressed with Matip. Very assertive and physically strong.

It was patently obvious over the second half of last season that both the starting XI and bench needed a lot of beefing up - a full back, creative presence in midfield and a quality striker the absolute priorities. While the elite four super franchises and Liverpool have all lashed out the cash, we’ve had just Wanyama for £11 million and Janseen from the Dutch league for £17 million - who already is showing worrying signs of not having the requisite composure and class in front of goal. Its shaping up to be an uninspiring season.

Victims of a disgraceful offside decision there.

It wasn’t our fault - that should have been 2-0.

A rapier-like counter attack.

1 Like

Rose goal.

Fuck sake

1 Like

We fucked it away.

What was Sturridge saying to Rose after the match? Definitely didn’t want his lips read.

Most footballers cover their mouths at the end of matches these days when talking.

I think he was saying that the next Superbowl will be contested by the Denver Broncos and the Atlanta Falcons.

2 Likes

Douglas beat Bride Rovers. Douglas and Midleton first two teams in the semis, in opposite sides of the draw.

Wrong thread

1 Like

Nice striker Mario Balotelli says joining Liverpool was the “worst decision of my life”.

The Italian scored four goals in 28 appearances for the Reds after arriving for £16m from AC Milan in 2014.

He managed one goal in 20 Serie A games on loan at Milan last season before a free transfer to Nice this summer.

“Apart from the fans, who were fantastic, and some players who I got on really well with, I didn’t like the club,” Balotelli told Canal Plus.

The 26-year-old was speaking before scoring twice on his Nice debut in the 3-2 Ligue 1 win over Marseille on Sunday.

Brendan Rodgers, who signed Balotelli, was sacked as Liverpool manager in October 2015, with Jurgen Klopp taking over.

“I had two coaches, with Rodgers and Klopp for a short time, but neither their methods nor their personality left me with a good impression. I never really felt right there,” said Balotelli.