The English Premier League 2016/17™

You haven’t addressed the issue.

Why do Spurs lead the penalty charges and have been the beneficiaries of numerous bad decisions against their rivals this season?

Why hasn’t there been a peep out of you about this all season?

I’ll tell you why - you are a propagandist.

Course there is mate. Everybody fucking hates Chelsea

2 Likes

The issue is the stonewall penalty that wasn’t awarded to Swansea today.

You’re obsessed with Spurs. Spurs weren’t even playing today. Are you suffering withdrawal symptoms? It was only last season after all that you were seemingly a Spurs supporter before your latest flip flop pre Christmas to Chelsea.

1 Like

The issues is you taking objection with a penalty not awarded today when there hasn’t been a peep out of you all season about the constant helping hand given to Spurs by match officials.

It’s a blazing contradiction from you, the King of Contradctions.

1 Like

He’ ll be supporting United next season

1 Like

Amusingly, when you were relying on your new best buddy Jurgen Klopp there in an attempt to back up your weak argument and screeching about injustices which Herr Klopp claimed were visited on Liverpool at White Hart Lane earlier in the season, you completely omitted to mention that the penalty which James Milner converted for Liverpool in that 1-1 draw was incorrectly awarded to Liverpool. On the 27 August 2016, the day of the match, you were unequivocal about Spurs getting the wrong end of a bad penalty call. It’s a blazing contradiction from you, the King of Contradctions.

3 Likes

Amusing that you have still failed to address why there hasn’t be a peep out of you when it has came to Spurs being the beneficiaries of a host of dodgy decisions this season in big games.

Address the issue and quit stalling.

As regards the penalty Spurs were awarded at Woolwich, Koscielney fouled Dembele in the box. It was a stonewall penalty that was correctly awarded.

You were of the same view yourself on 6 November, the day of the game. I’ll remind you what you had to say about it the day of the game when @Steven_Naimsith advanced the proposition that it wasn’t a penalty.

Take your clamping now and move on.

4 Likes

Not the question posed.

Why do you find it so hard to answer questions directed to you?

Oooofffttt.

This fella is a glutton for punishment, if only he wasn’t a loyal supporter of the champions elect you could have great fun with him.

2 Likes

I’ve answered all the questions you posed this evening. Your problem is the correct answers that I provided resulted in the mother and father of all clampings. Very poor internetting skills. You really left yourself wide open and a hostage to fortune.

1 Like

No. You haven’t.

I’ve asked you four times now, directly.

Why have we not heard a peep from you given the high profile controversial decisions involving Spurs this season where they have been the beneficiaries of?

Maybe you can finally furnish me with an answer.

There was one standout controversial decision that went in Spurs favour this season, the penalty that Manchester City were not awarded. I’ve already answered this earlier this evening, directing you to the fact that I commented on it, on it shortly after the game. Are you struggling with the Italian to English translation again?

1 Like

Good to see you acknowledge your hypcorisy.

The hypocrisy here this evening is nearly four months on, you taking a diametrically opposite position on the view your expressed on the penalty Spurs were correctly awarded against Woolwich back at the start of November. A classic case of two wrongs not making a right. You’re flip flop was solely motivated to deflect attention away from the injustice that was visited on Swansea at Stamford Bridge today, which you refused to acknowledge.

1 Like

No, the hypocrisy is your silence when Spurs are the beneficiary of controversial decisions contrasted with you over exaggerating the magnitude of an incident in a rival’s game that was dealt with appropriately.

You are a propagandist, you are disingenuous, you are anti-logic and you have proven that all over to us again tonight.

Name calling and personal insults, the classic tell tale signs of the victim of a clamping. You’re a right man to be labelling other contributors anti-logic.

Spurs penalty awarded against Woolwich on 6 November. The @Nembo_Kid view on the penalty the day of the game.

The @Nembo_Kid view on that Spurs penalty four months on.

1 Like

So anything happen in the league today?

No.

Then what are nembo and Geoffrey waffling on about.