The English Premier League 2016/17™

There is no way Klopp will sell him mid-season. The bench isn’t that deep.

Might not be up to Klopp.

Course it is. Sturridge has a contract. Unless there is at least an equivalent replacement coming in, it won’t happen.

You said Mane has been shit about an hour ago mate. Coutinho is their best player and Liverpool were only a few points behind Chelsea when he got injured. Its hard to build a team around a man like Sturridge when he’s injured the majority of the time

Robbie Keane :cry:

And what if Sturridge decides he has enough? Contracts mean fuck all then

I said he has gone off the boil since a bright start to the season.

It’s also hard to build a team around a lad like Costa who was a walking red card all last season but these are the challenges of management.

He’ll do what he’s fucking told. Sturridge has failed at City and Chelsea already. Won’t look good for him to be moved on by another big club.

Don’t mind that rascal, he doesn’t for a second beleived Liverpool are equal to Chelsea squad wise. He’s a gas man.

We’ll see but a 15 minute run every week is going to take its toll

How exactly do you expect Klopp to have had a massive impact on Sturridge when he’s been injured most of the time? Costa has already been the focal point for teams who have won La Liga and the Premier League in the past few years

2 Likes

He spent most of last season pretending he was injured. No surprise that Klopp doesn’t see him as the first choice.

Well Klopp seems to think Sturridge is not really injured, so I guess there’s your answer.

And it’s not that long ago when Sturridge was hitting 20 league goals in a season. They have a very similar goals to games ratio too.

Costa has a much better all round game than Sturridge. Even if Sturridge was fit all the time, he wouldn’t be able to do what Costa does for Chelsea. Sturridge is a very talented lad who floats around occasionally doing brilliant things but doesn’t have the physicality of Diego Costa or the ability to bring others into the game

:joy:

How much is Mouriniho getting paid?

About 16m I think

Maybe he does.

Costa is thriving though.

Sturridge is flounderinf.

Both saw themselves at the centre of criticism last campaign.

How’s he doing in the league?

Because Costa is a way better player