The English Premier League 2016/17™

:rollseyes:

#thickcuntalert

To a certain extent.

Liverpool are in the ball park of the big sides though and should be competing with them.

Nobody expects Bournemouth to win the league.

A much needed victory for the PC brigade.

1 Like

Agree with that. However a lot of things would have to align for Liverpool to win a title. Need luck with injuries, form, referee decisions. Of course they can win a title but odds are against it as they compete against 3 or 4 financially stronger sides.

You think a draw is a good result for Arsenal?

??? Explain .

No, I won’t.

1 Like

Bullshit.

Klopp teams continue to drop points at the like of Sunderland etc. Chelsea win those games, that’s the difference this year.
Conte has his players right mentally, they show serious fight for him & the jersey.
Money has fuck all to do with this.

1 Like

But Liverpool don’t have European football this season which is certainly a significant advantage, only Chelsea have this luxury as well.

The other things you reference there, well every team needs those as well.

Liverpool job is a tougher job. Deserves more money. Makes sense for Liverpool to pay someone top dollar who has a track record in turning a pigs ear in to a silk purse. Klopp is providing good value for his money so far. He hasn’t spent any money but has them second.

2 Likes

He’s spent about £70m, mate.

1 Like

HT 3-0 down = BAD

FT 3-3 = Good point

Is that simple enough for you?

So you do think a draw at Bournemouth was a good result for Arsenal? Thanks for confirming that

Can I just clarify something, you are a really really thick cunt. :+1:

I agree with some of that but Of course money plays a factor. Liverpool have fewer players to rotate into Sunderland game for example. Of course it is not only factor. Liverpool have had poor results against teams they should bear but are on course for 85 points - Chelsea run of results is remarkable.

No European football is an advantage too as @Nembo_Kid points out.

Can I ask you other 6 alter egos ???

Doomed Swansea only a point off Crystal Palace and safety now.

But, Chelsea are changing their lineup very little too. Is Klopp over training his players?

Ask me what?

Mike Phelan told to do one by the good folk in Kingston upon Hull