The English Premier League 2016/17™

That is correct. But there is a minimum expectation, whether that be, champions, top 4, top 6, mid table or just staying up, these are the challenges that a manager is appointed for.

I think you mean my other 56 alter egos.

I’m like Heinz, I have 57 varieties.

1 Like

One win, one draw and seven defeats for Watford from their last nine games. When you look at the bloodletting on the managerial front elsewhere over recent weeks, you’d imagine the hierarchy at Vicarage Road will be looking long and hard at Walter Mazzarri’s continued tenure.

:smile: I’d say Wenger loves the likes of you as fans, they can draw playing poor teams when they desperately need a win and you think its a good result

You think so?

I think need to wait to end of season to see how players go injury wise/can they maintain the physical effort. His system demands some amount of running and fitness.

It does tie in with the culture of failure at the club

He seems to have bought poorly at CB looking at the 2 pens they conceded against Sunderland.

The Grampus grump blaming the schedule and not refereeing for the two points dropped tonight, a refreshing change!

Failure?

Thierry Henry lads. What’s up there dya reckon ?

Yes that’s what I wrote mate

Spot on. Points dropped against the likes of Burnley, Bournemouth and The Black Cats are going to cost them.

Really?

It’s a good point and an inspirational recovery but Arsenal would have been expecting three points there tonight.

Yes mate

I like him a lot more for saying he still won’t shout for the yids tomorrow despite Chelsea’s position

Of course, but the chips were buried at HT. Thankfully they got the finger out & got something out of the game after a shocking first half.

Beat them home and away. That could make all the difference next May.

You agree that you are a really really thick cunt? That is what I said.