The English Premier League 2016/17™

If Spurs want a serious tilt at the league this year, they’d be well recommended to get the fuck out of the Europa league asap. Jose is too proud to field a weakened team in Europe and that’ll derail United’s chances of making top 4. Spurs shouldn’t make the same mistake

You really should let it go or talk to somebody about this obsession of yours

2 Likes

He arrived last season 3 points behind little old Leicester City.

He finished the season 21 points behind them.

You have sought to alleviate Klopp of the expectations with which he are attached to him. Top 4 would be the expectation of Klopp. 2 seasons outside the top 4 after he replaced a manager who was sacked because it wasn’t good enough should have him under serious pressure, that’s just reality.

My argument is impregnable and the KOKs don’t like it.

Conte’s Italy couldn’t even beat Germany in the Euros despite Conte earning a miIlion pounds more than Joachim Low

The cranks agree with you for the fun of it.
I assume everybody else ignores you for fear of losing a day of their life, you seem to have no such worries. Would you take up golf??

Sickening racist abuse of James McClean since he was introduced.

Your argument is built on some sort of insecurity in your own mind about the Celtic manager. I’m sure Rodgers has moved on, you should too

1 Like

I’ve a repetitive strain in my eyes from reading your boring inane posts, mate.

Gay Byrne is dead. Knocked down by the luas this morning. Outside the gates of croke park.

:station:

Johnny Logan gone too. Overdose of Andrews liver salts. ( accidental).

Why are these cunts booing Vol. McClean?

That’s the Jews for you.

Probably pins and needles from sitting around waiting to see which side of a debate it’s safe to weigh in on you sycophantic prick.

1 Like

The Spurs crowd just cheered Vol McClean there when he fouled Kyle Walker, they’re a great crowd.

Vol Harry Kane (Galway brigade) scores his second to put the Yids 3-0 up. Champagne stuff.

What? You’ve waded in against @Nembo_Kid continually in all debates. You stuck your beak in earlier when you weren’t being engaged. Pot kettle stuff out of you tbf.

You’re gonna win the league for sure.

3 lashes of the Kane for West Brom, all the guy does is score goals, a machine.

He’s a goal machine

1 Like