The English Premier League 2016/17™

Are you saying they have or is it a question that you’re just throwing out there?

Same values as ourselves really. Roman Catholic majority. Good family ethos.
Hard working, hard drinking.

Better looking women tbf.

I depends what look you’re into.

Must get the car washed later.

Far more obedient too.

Is @Mullach_Ide a moderator?

What’s your favourite colour lads ?

I don’t like that about them.Id rather a free spirited independent woman to be honest.

Is there any famous people of note that passed away in the last 48 hours ?

John O’Shea becomes Sunderland’s joint record premier league appearance holder today, quite an achievement considering how long he seemed to be at United.

West Brom was a tricky fixture for Spurs in recent years, good result today and a good performance, top 4 should be achieved this year, second is a very real possibility.

Get up out of that. You’re only jealous cos klopp gets more a year than a bribed Italian ref or drug doctor

2 Likes

Not really. Says more about the yoyo club Sunderland are, the fact that they are stocked full of mercenaries for the most part, have a huge turnover of players and is generally a shithole of a place to live, to name just a few reasons.

1 Like

The gas thing is he thinks this is an argument… I have him dancing sideways for weeks… He has now built up a siege mentality against Klopp :smile:

Yep. Booked already. Near marbella.

1 Like

Nice. I got a good deal last week in lanzarotte. Cost me the same for 12 nights this year as 7 last year. Difference was booking in Jan as opposed to march last year.
Have you been to Marbella before.

2 Likes

Andy Carroll, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!!!

What. A. Hit.

God bless Andy, one of the good guys. Pity he ever left Newcastle

1 Like

Andy Carroll has just scored the goal of the season!!!

Fair play MBB, I know you hate West Ham with a passion but it was some goal!

Fotf Joey Barton scores for Burnley

2 Likes