The English Premier League 2016/17™

It was beast like. Andy is a beautiful man.

God bless Joey, a lovely man.

1 Like

The better half called down the stairs to see if everything was alright… she wouldn’t understand

Misunderstood

1 Like

The Alan Pardew derby looks to be well wrapped up. Did you see West Ham put a steward on duty to mind the Payet mural. Modern football.

Another beauty. Palace are in massive trouble.

1 Like

Yeah a few times. On Porto Banus side this time

1 Like

Saw that alright. G4S* laughing all the way to the bank.

*G4S may or may not be the security company use in the London stadium

1 Like

In your Brendan Grace big Sam. And Pards fwiw

2 Likes

Nice. I got a cat last October, it was against my wishes that she came into the house but the female vote overruled mine. However I’ve decided that I’m fond of her now. She’s a nice clean creature. Has no interest in leaving the house, she’s quite clean too.
Never liked cats before this.

3 assists for Antonio today, perhaps Chelsea will come calling yet.

Throwing it out there, m8.

Not jealous, I’m sure Conte would rather be judged by his achievements and honours than his pay packet.

My argument is built on calling out double standards.

The KOK ostriches don’t want to entertain it.

1 Like

I don’t think there’s much shame attached to a penalty shoot out loss to the World Champions after they had dispatched the of the current holders in the previous round and beaten the team ranked no.3 in the world in the group stages

The argument here is that Klopp came in with a big salary and expectations after the previous manager was sacked because he couldn’t compete with the big sides and mount consistent sustained title challenges and top 4 finishes. Klopp has been brought in for that, that’s his remit so people shouldn’t be making excuses for him not achieving it, yet they are - it’s bizarre.

They have bought into the Kult of Klopp.

1 Like

#kultofklopp

People are making excuses for something that hasn’t happened yet??

Your delusion is getting worse.

1 Like

They are.

Have you ignored all the “we can’t compete with the richer clubs” “our squad isn’t good enough” “we’ve only a net spend of £x” excuses piling in?

Your selective dementia is getting worse.

1 Like

Dementia is no laughing matter my friend

1-0 Alonso.

Come on you blues.