The English Premier League 2016/17™

He is achieving it. They’re third with a game in hand to get second. If he finished 7th and has a poor start to next season he will undoubtedly be criticised and sacked

Why are people putting their excuses in early for him when his remit is to mix it with the other big sides?

Undoubtedly?

1 Like

I don’t know. Why are you putting your criticism in early for him?

1 Like

Yes I would think so

What criticism?

I’ve merely drawn parallels to the job he has done to what Rodgers did, Rodgers was sacked because he was deemed to be underachieving. There is much more expectation with Klopp. I’ve merely set out what he needs to meet in order to be considered a success. I just find the people putting their excuses in early bizarre.

1 Like

Haven’t you seen the premature excuses being made for him?

Gas cunts

Good spell of pressure here from the champions.

Rodgers was sacked after a 7th placed finish and a poor start to the following season, winning just 1 of the last 9 games at the time he was sacked. Klopp would be sacked and criticised as harshly if he presided over those results

He was 3 points behind the eventual Champions when he was sacked.

Klopp finished 21 points behind them. Should Klopp have been sacked?

No, just as Rodgers wasn’t sacked after his first season and a 7th place finish. They gave up on the league from a long way out to concentrate on the Europa League giving the fans some brilliant results like beating Man Utd and Dortmund, eventually losing to a very good Sevilla team who will be 2nd in La Liga if they win their game in hand. I think most Liverpool fans would have taken that cup run for the sake of losing a few league games. There were real signs of progress by winning those games and also having some good results in big games. Now with a full pre season in which to get his ideas across and get a few players in they are doing better in the league

Jesus Christ.

You are an endless list of excuses to disguise Klopp’s failings.

He started off 3 points behind the league winners, he ended up 21 points behind them - a team with a quarter of the resoureces Liverpool had.

I don’t want to hear excuses.

Pool fans happier winning Thursday night matches than League matches?

Yes, I’d say they were happier beating Man Utd or Dortmund than they would be beating Stoke or Bournemouth

1 Like

Would you fuck off with that scuttery weak ass wumming please.

Would you throw up the table from the day Rodgers was sacked there if you can?

What do you get out of losing a Europa League final?

1 Like

You get a runners up medal I think mate

1 Like

Was that what he was hired for?

1 Like