The English Premier League 2016/17™

There is no decent football talk here anymore, between this Klopp/Conte shit, the Rodgers love and thw need tp get one over on Geoff Boycott every thread is fucked with it.

I try mate… but everyone of my posts gets hijacked by deranged Conte fans. We could be talking about anything and the Conte fanboys jump in with a Cone reference totally out of context. It’s certainly damaging the forum alright.

You were being a KOK, mate.

I just needed to point out a few home truths.

This article claims he was Conte’s first signing, a full 3 months after Conte was confirmed to take the job.

After getting that loan fee for Sakho (who isn’t even getting into the Palace team), Klopp’s net spend is now gone to minus figures. That is practically paying his own salary, which he is worth every penny of. Like he did at Dortmund, he will get the best of relatively limited resources

2 Likes

ooft

Bear in mind Conte was still at the Euros but he was confirmed as manager 3 months earlier. Seems remarkable that he had no say in this transfer

Time for a public inquiry.

3 months after he was announced and certain people are claiming he had no say? no contact? no knowledge ?

By that logic, transfers out that have been placed in the minus column under Conte’s tenure need to be reviewed. Eg Salah left Chelsea for approximately £13m on the 1st of July.

https://youtu.be/nX7CeTXoxyU

1 Like

The Oscar fee also

No - that one certainly happened under Conte’s watch

Can we be sure he had a say in it? Is he even picking the team?

Yet Conte had not taken charge yet?

Bizarre how you can deviate away from any sort of sensible outlook to make conclusions like that.

Are you a cult member by any chance?

It was a wonderful spontaneous gesture from Pep
and speaks volumes of the character of the man. Sad but predictable to see the usual begrudgers/cynics on here besmirching the Great Man.

1 Like

A top, top manager who is successful wherever he goes but more importantly a top human also

1 Like

Is Abramovich actually giving the team Talk I wonder?

Ya but salary etc. Net spend and so on. KOK yada yada

2 Likes

offt jesus christ :eek: