The English Premier League 2016/17™

Give your mate Alan Kelly. He will confirm its not a penalty

I was talking about the paucity of penalties awarded against the two Manchesters and Chelsea. Stay on point please. Penalties awarded at the other end is off point to the issue I raised. Your statistics on the number of penalties awarded to Spurs, Woolwich and Liverpool are utterly irrelevant and of no interest to me.

Going back to the issue that I was talking about, surprise, surprise Chelsea top the league table outright in fewest penalties awarded against them, just the 1. Hull City who were blackguarded out of a penalty at Stamford Bridge last month have had most penalties awarded against them - 11. Swansea who were blackguarded out of a penalty at Stamford Bridge last month have had 5 penalties awarded against them. Only West Ham (6), Woolwich (7) and the aforementioned Hull (11) have had more penalties awarded against them than Swansea.

1 Like

If you’re a fascist bastard it isn’t a penalty.

1 Like

Alan says it’s a penno.
http://c1.thejournal.ie/media/2015/07/soccer-uefa-champions-league-group-e-bayer-leverkusen-v-racing-genk-bayarena-3-390x285.jpg

3 Likes

Alan is an idiot

Fucking hell mate, last week he was a better referee than the fella who reffed the champions league and Euro finals last year. :confused:

As I mentioned earlier, you were extremely quiet about the two goals Liverpool scored against Swansea last month, both of which should have been disallowed. There also hasn’t been a peep out if you about the goal Swansea scored yesterday which a) wasn’t a free and b) was scored over the allotted added time.

The whole picture does not come into fruition when you are peddling your agenda.

Spurs penalty difference this season is +4, Chelsea’s is +2. Spurs have been the beneficiaries of much more controversial penalty decisions this season than Chelsea yet for some bizarre reason, the cat seems to get a hold of your tongue when it comes to calling conspiracy.

You are anti-logic.

@GeoffreyBoycott

Not a peep from you.

Spurs - the side the establishment like issuing a helping hand to.

Anti-logic. Take a look in the mirror. I’ve asked you four times now, but still you refuse to explain your logic on this one.

Spurs penalty awarded against Woolwich on 6 November. The @Nembo_Kid view on the penalty the day of the game.

The @Nembo_Kid view on the Spurs penalty awarded against Woolwich on 6 November, four months on.

Yes, not even the usual @Nembo_Kid tactic of ignoring the question posed and changing topic can save him from this hammering. I pounced on his usual weakness of going for cheap shots against Spurs when on the backfoot. When he started spinning alternative facts nearly four months on about the circumstances in which the Spurs penalty was awarded at Woolwich, he made the fatal mistake of not checking whether he had actually said anything about that penalty on the day in question. Very poor internetting skills on the part of @Nembo_Kid on top of everything else.

4 Likes

@GeoffreyBoycott already an early candidate for poster of the year. An absolute forensic type dismantling of @Nembo_Kid and I’d say he didn’t even break a sweat.

Too easy in fairness mate. Do you think he needs a ride at all? Fucking mad cunt giving up his weekend for this insane drivel, Google is worn out from him :smiley:

1 Like

As I said, you are taking my verdict as definitive on one version of events while dismissing it on the other hand.

Typical Boycott double standards, those incidents are highly contentious in the public eye - Spurs were the benefactors of highly controversial decisions these season on multiple occasions this season but where were you then? Why did you not speak out then? Why have you not commented on the fact that Spurs, Liverpool, Arsenal and City are the four sides with the most penalties awarded to them this season yet Chelsea and United are lagging far behind?

That suggests that Chelsea and United are being blackguarded as referees. Where is your conspiracy theory there?

Spurs have a +4 difference when it comes to penalties this season in contrast to Chelsea’s +2? Where is your conspiracy theory there?

Where is your conspiracy theory when it comes to Mike Dean and his handling of Spurs games where it’s the same narrative every time, - Mike Dean, favourable decisions to Spurs. Not a dickie bird out of you.

These are the issues that you constantly seek to evade, there are severe inconsistencies to how you treat matters which shows you as disingenuous, subjective, anti-logic and indoctrinated in propaganda.

All the facts suggest Spurs are the side who are the establishment team, the side who the match officials offer the helping hand to. To paraphrase you:

That’s just the way the EPL is. The elite coterie of super franchises like Spurs have penalties awarded to them.

Address the issues or be on your way.

1 Like

You have to admit though. It was Columbo like. Watertight. As complete a clamping as you’re likely to get

Sad to see lads playing the man & not the ball here.

That’s a cracker.

Almost a no mas job at this stage…he has him pummelled

I don’t need to add anything more to my work than what disaffected posters conspiring together to carry out an orchestrated campaign laden in propaganda says about my effectiveness.

1 Like