The English Premier League 2016/17™

Calling @carryharry and @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

Poor old Nembo hasn’t had a like all morning, get out of bed lads.

Its very telling who is agreeing with him

Jesus @Nembo_Kid and @GeoffreyBoycott it’s the fucking weekend, go for a pint or walk or something

2 Likes

Cringe

Before Boycott goes for a pint, or a walk, he needs to address the issues he has been evading since the very start here.

Why was he not shouting conspiracies when Spurs were the benefactors of many controversial decisions this season?

Why was he not shouting conspiracies when Spurs were awarded the most penalties in the league?

How can he shout conspiracy when Spurs have a higher penalty difference (+4) to Chelsea (+2)?

Why was he not shouting conspiracy when a referee, who gives Spurs highly contentious and controversial decisions in their favour, keeps on getting Spurs games to officiate and who they hold a great record under games officiated by him?

Boycott has failed to address all these issues and he won’t as they fly in the face of his propaganda.

Boycott is anti-logic and anti-level playing field, he wants all the cards rigged towards his side and he doesn’t like this being called out.

Seriously mate, sort your life out

1 Like

I’ll sort my life out when you sort your hair out.

1 Like

My hair is like me mate, it does it’s own thing

Stage 12 of 10

1 Like

Time for a rebrand

1 Like

Cheers mate. Just back from the swimming pool with the kids. Settling down now for the Spurs v Stoke game and will have a can or two watching it. Should be a routine three points for Spurs but I have a sneaky feeling they’ll make a balls of it and drop points.

If Spurs are awarded a controversial penalty will you be coming on here screaming Conspiracy?

So you’re now relying on the Sun Newspaper, Jamie Redknapp and a few Southampton supporters screeching ‘we wuz robbed’ to back up your sinking ship.

Interesting to note the man statistically ranked the best English referee of the last 25 years, Graham Poll was of the view that it was the correct decision to send off Nathan Redmond.

Tellingly, Claude Puel (while making the usual noises in support of his player) accepted the decision and Southampton chose not to appeal.

There’s the problem with you. You scream conspiracy on one hand and then decide you can pick and choose which cases are worthwhile and which are not.

Spurs have been the beneficiaries of a number of highly controversial and contentious decisions this season yet we never heard a peep from you. You have zero credibility.

I notice you said have refused to condemn the thuggish tackle by Dele Alli in midweek that could easily have caused a serious injury to the Gent lad midweek, you hypocrite.

Thundering. Gobshites.

You cited three supposed controversial decisions yesterday involving Spurs this season, all of which I have dealt with.

I posted up my comments for you yesterday on the one standout bad decision this season that went Spurs way after the Manchester City game. You must have missed it. Here it is again.

The next so called ‘controversial’ decision you referred to was the penalty which Spurs were correctly awarded at Woolwich on 6 November. For the umpteenth time, here’s what you had to say on that one the day of the game.

You hilariously relied on the moaning of your old buddy Jurgen Klopp after Liverpool drew 1-1 at White Hart Lane, a game in which it was Spurs who were very much on the receiving end of the wrong decisions. Klopp was wrong on the disallowed Mane goal. It was correctly ruled out as the assistant referee spotted that Lallana who sent in the cross to Mane was ahead of the last man and in an offside position. Quite apart from that, Mane shouldn’t have been on the field at that stage as he should have got a second yellow card for a bad challenge on Danny Rose. The Liverpool goal in that 1-1 draw was courtesy of a penalty awarded for a foul outside the box, which you acknowledged on the day of the game.

You’re now citing a fourth ‘controversial’ incident involving Spurs this season, the correct sending off of Nathan Redmond.

Seeing as you are using me as an abitrator of decisions, you should note that I don’t think Swansea should have had a penalty yesterday.

That would be if you were consistent and apply your criteria across the board, we all know this is not the case though.

We never heard a peep out of you all season when these controversial decisions were going in favour of Spurs - odd given your current stance.

That’s not entirely true

Fully true.

You said we never heard a peep out of him when he has shown already loads of times that he did say that Spurs were benefactors of a poor decision in a game