The English Premier League 2016/17™

It was relevant.

Why didn’t you speak up back then?

Are you happy to accept dodgy decisions when they go in your favour but get narky when they go against you?

Hypocrite like yourself, Boycott and the neurotic chap are all hypocrites - happy to win by any means possible but suddendly become champions of justice when they’re on the receiving end. That’s why you have such a problem with me - my objective application of equal standards across the board put you to shame.

Take your clamping like a man

I don’t take fake clampings.

You’ve been destroyed. Just move on ffs.

Stage 13 of 10

Ah no mate, don’t spoil the fun, I wish the two lads would pipe up with a bit of support to egg him on a bit.
The champion debater :joy: this is genuinely funny, a neutral reading this would assume he was mentally ill.

I’ve destroyed the KOKs and now you’ve joined forces with the disaffected posters.

Keep conspiring, you won’t better me as I have the facts on my side.

You seem awful upset lately that Rodgers was sacked by Liverpool. I’m sure you were as deeply upset at the time too.

I wasn’t upset.

I’m just squaring off the attitudes to Rodgers and Klopp and finding the different perspectives hard to comprehend if applying the same expectations.

Show me where I’ve conspired? You’ve never destroyed anyone on this board, ever… you just keep moving the goal posts and just like Sid you keep posting shite to outlast posters. It’s a pointless exercise engaging with you or Sid for those reasons. I’m beginning to think @iron_mike was right all along.

3 Likes

I destroyed the KOKs a couple of months ago and you’re carrying a chip of your shoulder now, conspiring with others to claim fake clampings.

Ah right. So we should really wait another 2 seasons until we reach the point of equilibrium with regards to expectations during their reign? Sounds reasonable.

Simple enough free there from the legend Zlatan

That literally never happened.

Nembokid is the Black Knight…

8 Likes

You’ve never destroyed anybody ever mate, you’ve been destroyed time and time again because you’re incapable of accepting that anything you ever wrote could possibly be argued against, you lead yourself into trouble and it’s a piece of piss to make you look like a fool, by denying it you’re prolonging and looking more dumb all the time, I think you’re a fucking looper but funny all the same.

:joy: fucking perfect.

I found the preemptive excuses from the KOKs odd.

Whinging about resources and such after Liverpool’s season ended in January.

Rodgers brought a title charge to the last day of the season in his second season. Klopp had his second season end in January. Klopp is on double the salary Rodgers was on. Rodgers was sacked because finishing outside the top 4 wasn’t food enough and the KOKs were already making excuses for Klopp not meeting those expectations - all very odd.

Do you suffer from selective amnesia or just choose to feign it?

It’s only a flesh wound…

1 Like

You forgot to mention the gap to Leicester when Rodgers was sacked!