The English Premier League 2016/17™

Klopp hasn’t even had a full year in charge yet but you reckon he is in his third season in charge? Gas man so you are!

When you want to deal in facts I might listen.

When you seem intent on pedaling inaccurate propaganda then there’s no point in dealing with you. I can only let the forum judge you and your co-conspirators for the desperate attempt.

No, mate. It all started when I said Liverpool don’t have the calibre of player that Chelsea had and they’d be lucky to finish within 10 points of a far more expensively assembled squad. You saw them as a threat and went on, and on, and on and on and on… when I was proved right you then started talking up Spurs as the best squad in the league when you thought they might be a threat… You’re a laughing stock at this stage, take a bit of time out for yourself.

1 Like

He’s in his second season. Liverpool’s season ended in January this year, they were effectively out of the title race and the two cup competitions.

When Rodgers was sacked at Liverpool - it said two things:

a) finishes outside the top were not good enough
b) Rodgers wasn’t the man to bring it to Liverpool

Klopp comes in, finishes 8th in his first season.
Has his second season end in January in terms of silverware.
And we have lads excusing any potential failure for which they agreed it was right for Rodgers to go.

http://cdn.skim.gs/images/gecphr8jxdjzlbdq7xi7/15-best-quotes-from-monty-python-and-the-holy-grail-bleed

A quarter of the season was gone when he took over last year…

@GeoffreyBoycott hasn’t posted on this thread for a couple of hours and he still has you reeling. Take a break kid. Lick your wounds. Recharge the batteries. But be comfortable in the knowledge that even though you’ve been filleted, you’ve given us all a lesson into how to keep digging when the hole is big enough.

1 Like

Leicester City built an 18 point lead on Liverpool when Klopp came in.

They didn’t have the resources to challenge Liverpool but utterly destroyed them under Klopp in league performance last year.

Chelsea were 1 point above the relegation zone in November last season You are talking absolute nonsense.

If Rodgers wasn’t good enough then neither is Klopp, your double standards and excuse rendering are a pathetic excuse for your child like cult following of the gas character Klopp.

Gas man. :joy:

And still it goes on. Never never never.

1 Like

Kid, pm me there.i think you need a chat or a hug or something?!

It’s the nordie way.

Must be no clamping in the north.

1 Like

They spent 25 years slaughtering each other over who was right in 1690 ffs.

3 Likes

Good to see the Liverpool reject rebuilding his career in a minor league.

1 Like

He got a punishment clamping here this afternoon.

3 Likes

The kult of klopp arent real football fans

1 Like

Sigh

Not you too!!!

Gas men…