The English Premier League 2016/17™

Hey @Nembo_Kid , a bit of advice for you.

stop posting on here when you are under the influence of alcohol.

Fuck off doleboy.

Geoff thinks the foxes will be relegated

Not sure what that means.

However, your latest meltdowns and aggression towards other posters here must stop.

Best advice for a guy like you is to log off for a few days and clear your mind. It will do you the world of good.

:+1:

It’s a dig at the fact you are an unemployed, layabout peasant who refuses to work and draws benefits at the expense of the taxpayer.

You must be mixing me up with somebody else.

However, you seem to have a super knowledge of the Irish social welfare model :wink:. We are happy to assist an underprivileged immigrant such as yourself.

Anyhow, take a break from TFK, get out of the bedsit and make a bit of a go of things for yourself.

:+1:

Aren’t you a Sinn Fein man? Layabouts are your main support base. Doubt Gerry would agree with the word peasant either

Certainly not mixing you up with anyone, doleboy.

Stop leeching on taxpayers and earn a living.

I’m a republican.

It’s understandable that you have severe bitterness considering your circumstances. It seems I have really gotten under your skin.

Anyhow, continue with your meltdown if you wish. We will just enjoy the show

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Fuck off doleboy.

He is one sorry excuse for a man. Everything you would expect in a Brit. Reared on spam eggs and sliced pan with a chip on his shoulder. He would give a headache to an aspirin

Another layabout waster.

Did you guys strike a bond signing on every week at the dole office?

I would have expected a foreinner like you to understand the welfare system a bit better. I’m not available to take a job so I’m not a recipient of any state handout.

Your a pity

Foreigner.

You’re.

The Free State education system is a joke, no wonder you can’t get a job.

1 Like

So you’ve finally clarified what this track record of Conte is. It appears to be two-fold winning a few Serie A titles with Juventus and a few promotions from Serie B (also a relegation from Serie B to Serie C which you have omitted to mention).

Winning Serie A with Juventus is not a feat that I put too much heed on. After that, its a few promotions from Serie B. He’s essentially Neil Warnock or Steve Bruce with a better cut of a suit.

You are not a nordie and you are not Italian .

That doesn’t make any sense, Geoff.

You have failed to put up anything of relevance and your output is like a lucky bag assortment at the minute. You have gone from records against top four teams to European records to early managerial record (which actually states Conte in his relatively short managerial career is more than capable of league success).

You wrote Conte off a month ago, his side have reeled 3 convincing wins on the bounce and are a point off the top of the table. You’re sitting there in a soiled underpants at the thought of having to account for your poor judgement.

have a look at yourself lad and ask yourself why you log on here all day every day and abuse strangers over the Internet.

We don’t like to see you imploding like this.

Take a break and get yourself out of this rut.

Fuck off doleboy.