The family unit will be saved by this agenda

They looked genuine and harmless enough was my main point. I don’t think they are out there drumming up social media campaigns, but I could be wrong.

3 Likes

The Eastern Europeans don’t like it up 'em.

4 Likes

Hon Slovenia, a proud Catholic country that respects the sanctity of marriage.

1 Like

No co incidence that Slovenian woman are amongst the most beautiful in the world.
When you have that there will usually be less tolerance for 2 men banging the arse of each other.

2 Likes

The same sex wedding trade has boosted the Irish economy no end. Two arsebandits can have a lot of friends and they all have cash. Hotel trade picking up.

They call it “The Pink Pound” in England.

1 Like

If the price is right, the pink pound is more than welcome

Only a matter of time before tour companies start offering pink wedding specials for Ireland. In fact that may be a business idea start a gay wedding website with such deals.You arent giving them on the cheap but you are providing a service

Call it Bándearg Wedding Services

Fuck sake Ross O Carroll Kelly came up with this months ago

I dont do Ross O Carroll Kelly

Pardon the pun

What pun?

1 Like

dont do…

I was watching some show last night with my mother and a piece about the referendum came on, I was after a right few pints and thought of this thread, I remarked that the sanctity of marriage had been destroyed at the same time an image of that turd pusher Norris was on the screen, where upon she launched into an amazing tirade agreeing with what the likes of @Nembo_Kid , @Tess_Tickle and @HBV had been saying, brought a tear to my eye it did

3 Likes

Vindication

What? Seriously??? If she’s prepared to stand up in court and say that we’ve a good chance of getting this thing reversed.

1 Like

I just hope @Tess_Tickle is out there, somewhere, reading this.

1 Like

he should never have left, an awful loss

I’d be willing to swap one or two lads here for him, thats for sure.

He got in over his head and lost a bet so he had to go. He was a man of integrity though.

1 Like

That simpleton @smark for one. Tess tickle is ten times the poster he is.

1 Like