The family unit will be saved by this agenda

Oh my

They can be very quick to turn on their own.
Spiteful little fuckers.

They wouldnt be slow to excommunicate varadkar from homosexuality should he refuse to allow them piss in whatever cubicle they want.

2 Likes

You’d think that once they got want they wanted they’d fuck off and leave the rest of us alone.

Could you imagine the screaming Mary’s reaction to a “Straight Pride” or “White Pride” parade? People would get locked up for it

5 Likes

Not like you to be so emotional mate

1 Like

I have very strong opinions on this matter

5 Likes

:anguished:

Imagine if Tassotti was walking down O’Connell Street in his underpants. Shouting about straight pride and banging the arse off some blonde one in supermacs

12 Likes

:smile:

They didn’t get what they want tho kid, thats the problem with them and I flagged this in here before.
The condition they have means they don’t know what they are, they don’t know what they like and they don’t know what fucking pot they should be pissing in.

2 Likes

Therefore they’ll never be happy?

Iv been proven right. I said this years ago.

1 Like

It’s a cruel affliction if that’s the case, would you not feel sorry for them at all?

“The condition they have”

Christ, you are a fucking dinosaur.

If they stayed quite id even donate to the fucking cause.

2 Likes

Homosexually is a mental illness. Like vegetarianism

2 Likes

They can’t prove they have it.

1 Like

Give it over lads.

There’s no need for it.

It’s great that we have bastions of “normaility” like you to set us all on the straight and narrow, fighting for the moral purity of the country.
A married man with kids who habitually bangs prostitutes and then boasts about it.

1 Like

If you want to claim the higher ground, maybe start by not imposing your moral values on others.

1 Like

Isn’t that what you do all the time?

Oh, of course it is!