The family unit will be saved by this agenda

:joy:

Disgraceful editing of the thread title.

The annual pride game nearly finished in Sydney between the swans and St Kilda. Rainbow markings on the lines, on socks and Jerseys. Flags in the crowd too.

1 Like

@glasagusban some wank material for you here you sick sick sick cunt.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/family-mum-daddy-dad-mummy-10978802

1 Like

The child should be taken away from them.

3 Likes

Not alone are they both mentally unhinged they are also obese which indicates very very very poor personal management skills. The child has a lifetime of horror ahead of it the poor fucking thing. It hasn’t a hope. You can be guaranteed how it will end for that child’s it grows into an adolescent.

4 Likes

When you are born you are either male or female. You are a boy or a girl.

Those freaks shouldn’t be allowed rear a child. Poor child doesn’t stand a chance in life.

3 Likes

The child will probably top itself at some stage. It’s fucking disgusting to be honest with you. Letting two freeks like that rare a child.

1 Like

The psychological damage must be something else… It’s almost akin to you as a father spending most of your free time with prostitutes and having ‘more than enough’ affairs on your wife… and the only free time spent with your son is when you decide to tag along on his mates holiday in his late teens, like a creepy old pervert, hanging around trying to pay for your son and his mates to bang whores. Your son is most likely gay or has major psychological problems due to your abuse… I’d lay off pointing the finger at others, mate.

1 Like

He’ll be back to ye in an hour bud,he’s away to mass at the minute.

3 Likes

@ChocolateMice is seething

That’s a very very strange post. It gives me no insight to your own stance on the subject at hand. Very very strange. What triggered this outburst?

I’m guessing he has gotten out of the wrong side of the bed this morning.

You ran him on the hurling thread he set up to show he was a pretend hurling man

More likely princess did because he didn’t put the hoover away again

Thats not true

1 Like

I’m just going to leave this here…

http://i4.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/incoming/article13447781.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/ChrisEvansJPG.jpg

Who/What that?