The family unit will be saved by this agenda

You have an issue with the boy dressing up as Peter Pan?

DJ Chris Evans taking his son to the theatre last week.

Jaysus he should have stayed with Billie Piper

He didn’t want to.

6 Likes

You’re the expert, I’m sure.

Asked by our reporter if he is a boy or a girl, he says he is a boy. But he changes his answer when Nikki interjects with: “Or are you just a person?”

She adds: “We don’t tell him who to be. We let him lead us.”

2 Likes

2 right pricks/cunts ??? I’m confused.

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

Any cunt that leaves Rogbee League for AFL/Union is not to be trusted
cunt plays for NSW in union too

@Fitzy

when is the vote

Oz will be a pariah state if it votes no

First time I’ve ever agreed with an egg chaser

Let’s be clear about a few things here. This is not a vote. It’s not a referendum, it’s not even a plebiscite. It’s a survey. It’s a fucking postal survey of the electorate, costing $122 million. One hundred and twenty two million dollars.
There is no need for a referendum to allow same sex marriage. It’s simple a legislative, not constitutional, change which can easily be voted on in parliament by a conscience vote. It would take roughly 5 minutes.
Instead, Turnbull has as usual caved to the right wing loonjobs in his party. Where did the idea of a plebiscite come from? Tony Abbott. Where did the idea of a postal vote come from? Peter Dutton. Two of the most odious cunts in the country. It’s a tactic to delay same sex marriage. It’s a fucking joke.
I will not be taking part in this ridiculous waste of taxpayers money and I don’t see how anyone can. We don’t know what form any legislative bill to parliament as a result of the postal survey will take. It will more than likely include all kinds of provisions allowing religious institutions and related right wing nutters to discriminate against gay people and call them every name under the sun. The whole “debate” has descended into a right wing scare campaign aimed at parents, telling us that same sex marriage will lead to our boys wearing dresses in school and compulsory education on homosexuality. Apparently, according to one commentator I heard yesterday, Irish society has completely collapsed since same sex marriage was legalised.
There will be an overwhelming Yes vote, in the order of 70% I reckon. But then we’ll wait around for months for them to pass any legislation and that bill will be a joke. Most right wing loonies in the Liberal party have already said even if the postal survey has a Yes result, they’ll still vote No in parliament, so what’s the fucking point of this?
I’m not taking part in something designed to appease Tony Abbott. Complete fucking joke.

2 Likes

Who the fuck pissed on your legumes?

I came into work this morning to “Vote Yes” chicken scrawled all over the footpath in chalk. I won’t be voting either. Mostly because it’s too much like hard work.

Did you have local elections last Saturday by the way? Is there a fine for “forgetting” to vote in those?

I am consciously making an effort not to vote in this ridiculous “postal survey”. It’s utterly bizarre the whole thing.

You lazy fucker. There is a $55 fine for not voting in Local and Council elections, so you can expect that for your lack of effort. You should have done what I did and sent in a postal vote before Saturday.

Hi @Rocko, the date beside the scrollbar says Aug 14.

What a backward fucked up country you two live in. Sensible people like @Loko_Cove and others got the fuck out of there.

1 Like

Mate, we’ve been through this before…glass houses & all that, remember?

1 Like

I live in California mate, we set the standard when it comes to enlightened thinking. For all its backwardness Ireland is significantly ahead of you cunts down under.

1 Like

I live in Coogee mate; the thinking man’s California.

5 Likes

This. Again. Look, we get it. You live in a utopian wonderland and you’re better than everyone else. Ireland is a complete shithole in comparison, but it’s miles better than Australia. We agree, we understand. Your self loathing about where you are from is conflated by loathing other places even more, saved only by your @tassotti like obsequiousness to your adopted homeland.
Now fuck off saying the same thing over and over again you boring bastard.

4 Likes