The family unit will be saved by this agenda

Different taxation, special status of marriage in the constitution and rights related to that, optics, etc.

Your state pension. We have an agony population and a looming nightmare of not being able to pay for all their pensions because there won’t be enough workers paying tax. So we should be encouraging more babies.

I’ll try harder. It’s difficult to be polite on this forum.

surely its a case of harmonizing the tax between civil partnerships and marriages/

What are the rights related to the the special status of marriage in the constitution

Surely the animals are best placed to decide if a person is trustworthy? Surely not gayness but the type of training someone does is the most important factor?

Previous post was in response to this.

Yeah but all those babies we have 20-25 years ago, that we spent a fortune on educating for free are now unemployed and are therefore a drain on scarce resources or else have take their skills abroad and are paying the pensions of Australians and Americans.

I was at a civil ceremony for a gay couple in the UK a few years ago. The two lads wore matching armani suits and expensive brown shoes. The reception was like most wedding receptions you would attend, except for when their friend who does a drag act came on and sang a few Judy Garland songs at 10pm.

Tell that to the sheep who get raped by gay farmers.

If only it were the other way around and the old people were emigrating, we’d be sound.

[quote=“Faldo, post: 754959, member: 1520”]No I didn’t…
As I said I don’t give a care if they do or they don’t…it doesn’t bother me one way or another.
I on the other hand have a problem with a same gender adopting a child.
I’ve had many a debate with my brother in law about this who is gay.im adopted and I don’t care what anybody says gay people should not be allowed to adopt…marry,fine…[/quote]

Opening a giant can of weird worms. What is it you think gay people might do to adopted kids they wouldn’t do to their own?

Well what we should really be doing is encouraging people to have fewer children and raise the age for the state pension to 72.

Or as you say give everyone who reaches the age of 65 a one way ticket to New York.

Your the one opening a can of worms lad…I didn’t say they would do anything to kids full stop.you kinda answered your question though.they can’t have kids and there is a reason for that.its not possible.

They might dress them funny.

The bastards!

a lot of heterosexual couples have kids mate yet adopt- your argument is inane

It’s not an argument mate…

They might make them think it’s ok to be gay, and prancing around the place with tight trousers and ridiculous fake glasses.

The kids might even catch gay off them and end up as a failed senator or something horrid like that.

Have a think about that lad. I know one gay woman who has a kid that’s hers.