🤔 The Farm Affair - A Forum Unites

This is not a bit vicious, bad minded or entertaining. Its spam almost.

3 Likes

Theres no class to it, no intrigue or menace
Nothing subtle
It’s bitter and spoilt and an element of nastiness I agree maybe. .
Spam? 100%

1 Like

I agree Michael but multiple threads were being spammed with the same shit… Better to have it in one place.

We’ve been pulled back from the brink fair play to both parties for settling things in an amicable fashion

you forgot to tag @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

Surely this should be called Farmgate?

What a shower of benders

13 Likes

:rollseyes: here we go again, edgy Mick with his own brand of misty eyed nostalgia

Whatever happened here today was in spite of me, not because of me, honest to duck I don’t know how this happened

Gas cunts

3 Likes

If you’re only going to post once a year, you’d want to get right to the point.

Are you working on this @backinatracksuit ?

@glasagusban @fenwaypark @anon78624367 i know you boys feel strongly about this type of thing happening to people on the internet, will ye explain the seriousness of this to @backinatracksuit and ask him to clear it ip.

Fuck yourself

4 Likes

:joy: im an innocent man you little cunt, i want my name cleaerd

That’s not the way it works pal. Go with your instinct. Or who’s got the blondest hair or something. Evidence is irrelevant now. That’s the way it’s gone.

1 Like

Incredibly magnanimous from @anon32894817
Not afraid to apologise and admit his mistakes. He’s come out of this fierce well, even after being lambasted from all sides.

5 Likes

Ah that’s a great word!

Myself and @glasagusban have already done that.

It’s a farm-ily affair

A wonderful post. You’re well on the way to the big leagues. Well done @backinatracksuit

I’ll need to throw up a few big priced winners in Galway next week to get the heat off me

2 Likes