The Fitbit Thread

@pampers is seething

1 Like

I have to return some video tapes.

The true beauty was reserved for a select few, the entire exchange took a few seconds, brilliant. :smiley:

@Copper_pipe, what’s the best of these thingys on the market, I don’t mind spending a couple of hundred if needs be

One with GPS, everything else is shit.

4 Likes

I got the Fitbit Versa delivered a few weeks ago along with the band below. Wasn’t much change out of 2k but you get what you pay for.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Luxury-ALISIAM-Stainless-Bracelet-Remover/dp/B074ZZPZCG/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1522785512&sr=8-3&keywords=bands+for+fitbit

2 Likes

People willingly wearing another tracking device just so they can see who is ringing them without looking at their phone

Absolute fucking weirdos

1 Like

Fitbits for fuckwits.

1 Like

You’ll have lads wearing pouches on their arms next

1 Like

Thats the way its gone now

1 Like

Fitbit. Welcome to 2016.

1 Like

Fitbit Versa 2 or Ionic? Thinking of treating myself in the loop today

The Ionic is very popular with my customers.

cc @Mac & @flakeaway

1 Like

A colleague (who is bordering on a friend) said the Ionic is better for runners. As I am more of a strength athlete with an impressive muscular physique I’m leaning towards the Versa 2

Is it back on sale??

Which is best for counting steps and has your mate any more off the back of a lorry @Copper_pipe?

+1

I’m in too

What’s the least you’d pay for one that does the job of phone apps like mapmyrun? That is shows you the route of your run and your split times etc