The Fugees Ooh La La La

I think I heard that one, it was maybe not as bad as you say but was incredibly poorly reasoned.

Bayern Munich’s response:

Class.

3 Likes

It’s such a shame in many ways that they didn’t win WW2. I fucking love Germany. If their food wasn’t so shit I’d like to live there.

1 Like

Beautiful

My list of teams now
SRFC
Munich
Roma
Celtic
Clifftonville
Man City
FC O Higgins
St Pauli

3 Likes

It’s ok folks, @glasagusban and the rest of the Facebook cause hoppers seem to have firmly latched onto this, so expect it to be resolved by Monday.

Celtic following Bayern Munich’s lead. Founded by immigrants themselves.

:clap:

1 Like

This lad is a UKIP rep in Wimbledon I believe

https://twitter.com/bucklitsch/status/639420996898963456

Fucking hell, what a despicable fuck. I hope the living shit is beaten out of him.

Absolutely should take in all syrian refugees, and iraqis cos god knows the west fucked their home place up. But Pakistanis etc from poor but not war torn countries, im not sure European governments has a responsibility to offer them a place. Qualified workers maybe.

I’d agree about the refugees and further more as citizens we should fully sign up to it cognisant that it will require hard work over many years and will take significant resources (i.e reduced welfare or higher taxes or both) to be done right. You can’t just bung them in a camp. It is absolutely the right thing to do and if it reduces our collective standard of living then that’s a price worth paying.

The case of economic migrants is substantially different from refugees and is much trickier to deal with.

3 Likes

But they are in the middle of the refugees on boats coming over so hard to deal with. I understand why they are doing it, they are looking for safety and a better life for their families. But where can we put them? Our government cant provide housing and health care for the tiny population this country already has. I have no problem with higher taxes and halfing the dole for all to fund this, increasing food or housing allowances maybe to protect families reliant on it.

Yep - that’s why it’s hard. I don’t know how you deal with the economic migrant thing to be honest.

you’ve obviously never had their Bratkartoffeln (German fried potatoes). Have them with some wild boar sausages and you won’t be able to stand after it.

I know they’re different issues but I’m all for taking in economic migrants too. This country is underpopulated and had been since the famine. More people will lead to a more self-dependent country in the long run. And anyway I’ve a hard time accepting my superior rights being unchallenged.

1 Like

Don’t be a shite

Their beer more than makes up for their perceived lack of culinary skills. Their food is ok too. Their version of black or white pudding is way superior to ours

Marc Coleman will be proven right yet. The best really is yet to come.

Should we n0ot just stop the war:? These people want to live in their own country.

Good idea. You should send Assad a fax.

2 Likes

Thats the problem, go in stop the war but when the troops leave someone worse will take over or the people of the country will turn on the troops trying to help because some radical will tell them the troops are trying to take over the country,