The GAA Infrastructure Thread

[:rolleyes: I’ll let this one pass as you’re still reeling from a day of making a holy fucking show of yourself yesterday.[/quote]

Thanks mate, any chance of sharing some of your own experience on how to recover from looking like a fool on the internet?

Storm off the forum mate, never come back.

Thats certainly not what you did pal. I dont have the spare time you do to post 1000 times a week and cover my ridiculous posts, so seriously any feedback?

Stop. Just stop, you’re embarrassing.

Mate youve posted 53k times on a forum. And your telling me i need to stop? I just slagged you above, thought youd be able to take it, maybe not.

Is this a thread on you being an utter fucktard or a thread on Casement Park being a joke?

I know its a tough time of year when you have to deal with a runny nose thats in danger of flooding north wexford but i dont see why you’re poking it in here.

Quality post in fairness!

Croke Park now debt free, a marvellous achievement by the GAA. This Gartj Brooks and his oddball fans will make lots more moolah for the organisation this year.

http://www.irishtimes.com/sport/gaelic-games/croke-park-now-debt-free-20-years-after-commencing-its-redevelopment-1.1678397?page=1

The hurling championship took in more gate receipts that th football in 2013, the replay obviously a big factor in this.

http://www.irishtimes.com/sport/gaelic-games/hurling-championship-takes-in-more-gate-receipts-than-football-for-the-first-time-1.1678395

its quite fortunate that we insist on building stadiums all over the place. if we put all the money in to coaching there wouldnt be a fat boy or a drug addict playing rugby or soccer anywhere in the country by now.

Are you saying that fat boys and drug addicts don’t play GAA?

Planning permission for the new Casement Park has been DENIED.

:clap:

That’s the RWC bid fucked so

A great day for those of us who want to keep the Ulster Final in Clones, mate.

@The Selfish Giant is a hardcore traditionalist

Pearse Stadium - what a shit-hole. Any chance Galway GAA could sell it for redevelopment (housing), or to the IRFU for Connacht?

Typical Southern bias.

Disappointing to see fortress Aughrim so far down the list. Must be away fans fear of their impending doom* when they visit.

*Or comfortable victory as is more usually the case