The Galway Criticism Thread

I was in Kinvarra again today, lovely spot and one of the best markets I’ve been to in Ireland, beautiful location and fantastic eating options.

I

2 Likes

The talent looks unrale.

A lot of hippy style young ones around to be honest, I thought I had bumped into @Ambrose_McNulty when I saw some farmer make clumsy flirty small talk with Boo the Thai lady.

1 Like

I bought a bit of grub off Boo myself today. Filled the gap.

1 Like

Are you a rural looking fella who was advising Boo that he could handle whatever heat she could throw at him :grinning: I bought a pad Thai sauce and a green paste off her as well, not often you can buy it fresh and its a curse to make.

No. I didnt make small talk with boo today as there was a shower threatening and I was badly dressed for it.

I looked rural though but most fellas there would have.

Is it that sort of a geographical fuck up that has you landed in Tipperary?

2 Likes

It’s a lovely market to be fair, we also had some crepes, sushi, a saltbeef bagel and a bratwurst in a roll. Fairly upmarket crowd though rather than rural while we were there.

you read that demographic wrong pal. Rural Upmarket…

1 Like

Kinvara seems like a wonderful place to live

They have a Londis that’s like the Wanderly wagon, it’s a run of the mill convenience store from the outside but you get in and they sell every fucking thing under the sun, and creme eggs are 20cent.

1 Like

FYI: Boo’s partner is an artist. Richard Hearns.

This one is a personal favourite
http://richardhearns.com/landscape/

Seriously though, some of his stuff is excellent.

Very nice alright, no prices on them though, I notice that many are already owned.
There was a woman selling very nice paintings there today, I had a chat with her but the one I liked was already sold.

You would want to have your head examined to buy a house in Galway.

4 Likes

Of course it is buddy. It’s in Galway

Woah now mate. You nearly took a job in Tipp until your TFK chums set you straight.

1 Like

Galway women always treat you nice

Ordering a Supermacs to celebrate.

2 Likes

Are you okay, mate? PM me if you’re losing the plot.

1 Like

There’s nothin clumsy about my flirtation you cark cunt!

2 Likes