The Galway Criticism Thread

Fuckáil leat anois, Ambrose, a bhástard! My Connie brethren are among the most warm & welcoming people you’d meet. We have walked in immigrant shoes ourselves, travelling ar fud an domhain gan tada ach ár teanga fhéin. Londain, Bháston, Chicargo…Connies built the greatest cities on earth with their bare hands. We suffered dogs abuse but we walked over every cunt that stood in our way.

People from all over the world come to Connemara for the breathtaking scenery and the wonderful welcome. Nevermind your Brazilians - sure haven’t we Nigerians back in Clifden for the last 20 years agus ta siad uilig ag chaint gaeilge brea ceolmhar Conamara.

You’ll go along way to find bigger oddballs than ye cunts over the far side…As tight & mane as they come. No Connemara man would have reason to spend a night in East Galway unless he was below in the Madhouse in Ballinashlow. And sure poor aul’ Kinvara there would have been préachta leis an bhúacht but for the loads of turf and poitín we hauled down to the fuckers on the Hookers.

Even on the hurling field ye’d be nowhere without us, it took the Connolly’s from Leitir Mór to lead Galway hurling out of years in the wilderness. Dhul abhaile anois a chunt le do taé I do mhug, tú fhéin agus @gaillimhmick

21 Likes

Connemara people are as generous as the ocean…

2 Likes

Stop hanging out with @anon67715551 you Connie nutter

2 Likes

:astonished:

Christ, that’s an absolute belter @Jimmy_Mc_Nulty. Maith Thu :clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

@anon67715551 would be a fine addition to Connemara if he ever decided to leave his beloved Leitrim.

He’s barred out of Galway bro. Overstayed his welcome in the Park House one time too many

:astonished::astonished:

Great post. Ive no idea what most of it means, even the english but but i appreciate the mindset. Ye cute hoors have been hoovering up eu grants for decades, the deep south has had to survive on guile and badmindedness,so spare the beal bocht! But anyway #realteamofus

2 Likes

#Istandwith(nonracist)Connies

1 Like

Outstanding rant. :clap:

2 Likes

He’s on that Letterfrack moonshine again, feckin connies, can’t help themselves

A brilliant hurler in his day, happy retirement Damien

8 Likes

Portumna are goosed. They’ll be just like Killererin in the football relying on Joyce to work miracles to keep them in the top flight for the next few years. Proof that any club thats lucky enough to suddenly have a raft of top talent come along together have to make the most of it because the lean periods are long. In fairness to Port they did

1 Like

Damien was brilliant. What the club dit was amazing. At one time in the 1970’s there wasn’t even a GAA club in the parish and they only went senior in the 1990s. They were lucky to stay up last year, and there’s a lot of work being done underage and in the schools, so I’d be hopeful for the future…

2 Likes

So long as Chunky Hayes can still hold a hurley stick ye’ll be fine

1 Like

What? :man_shrugging:t2:

Brilliant hurler i saw him play the mini 7s at half time in the 93 final when he was talked bout at that age even, then firing over points from Midfield in the minor to scoring my favourite ever galway goal against tipp. Galway legend

3 Likes

TNH

1 Like

Can a video be obtained and uploaded of a donkey consuming a pallet for this sad occasion?

4 Likes