The Get Well Soon Thread

@Young Ned of the Hill Get well soon mate.
@Bartosz Bereszynskiego Haven’t forgotten about you.
Thoughts and prayers with you both guys.

That pussy @Bartosz Bereszynskiego will recover fully.

Wtf is wrong with @Young Ned of the Hill ? :eek:

im ok mate, in fact i used this recent bout of sickness to rid the body of caffeine too

Get well soon lads… I know in times like this the road to recovery seems impossible but I’ve spent 8 months myself battling a crippling back injury to come out the other side and am feeling great. I’ve returned to junior soccer after 7 years and had my first weights session in 4 months today. The board is behind you both.

1 thing this week has taught me is that I need the nutri bullet to build up my immune system

You really are a leader in all things body & mind related. :clap:

When are we meeting up for a smokedown to celebrate you beating caffeine?

Colombian sniffles ??

Thanks, pal. I’m in fairly good form. I spent a couple of hours this afternoon doing some light rehab and sitting/chatting in the glorious south east sun out in Pairc Charman, Wexford town - home of Faythe Harriers. Here’s a shot looking back to Wexford Bridge and Harbour. It’s a really beautiful place. Some clown (possibly @balbec) was calling Wexford town a shithole recently. Ridiculous carry on altogether.

[ATTACH=full]1692[/ATTACH]

:clap:I’d like to think I helped here in no small way.

You certainly did, pal. I did the opposite of everything you told me and I’m ace. Thank you.

[QUOTE=“Bartosz Bereszynskiego, post: 1015339, member: 9”]Thanks, pal. I’m in fairly good form. I spent a couple of hours this afternoon doing some light rehab and sitting/chatting in the glorious south east sun out in Pairc Charman, Wexford town - home of Faythe Harriers. Here’s a shot looking back to Wexford Bridge and Harbour. It’s a really beautiful place. Some clown (possibly @balbec) was calling Wexford town a shithole recently. Ridiculous carry on altogether.

[ATTACH=full]1692[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]
That photo is so far away from Wexford town you can’t even see the place.

[QUOTE=“Bartosz Bereszynskiego, post: 1015339, member: 9”]Thanks, pal. I’m in fairly good form. I spent a couple of hours this afternoon doing some light rehab and sitting/chatting in the glorious south east sun out in Pairc Charman, Wexford town - home of Faythe Harriers. Here’s a shot looking back to Wexford Bridge and Harbour. It’s a really beautiful place. Some clown (possibly @balbec) was calling Wexford town a shithole recently. Ridiculous carry on altogether.

Breathtaking!

Wexford is a sprawling metropolis and it even has an Opera House.

Wexford is magnificent.

That’s when it’s at its most beautiful

I’m almost back to normal after faking a day off sick on Monday, after getting pole axed after the hurling, with a bogus throat infection. Have been pretending to gargle dispirin all week and periodically use the Difflam throat spray to cover my tracks. I have also taken to drinking smoothies most morning for my phantom sore throat.

However I fancy a tasty lunch tomorrow and will be declaring a clean bill of health tomorrow morning.

Sitting here, 14000 km’s away, that photo brought a tear to my eye. Thank you @Bartosz Bereszynskiego

Hope your’e feeling better pal.

Today I was in Wexford Wildfowl Reserve and out at Raven Point:

Wild Geese:
[ATTACH=full]1695[/ATTACH]

View back to Wexford town with the Twin Churches dominating the skyline:
[ATTACH=full]1696[/ATTACH]

Down to the barely visible Rosslare Strand:
[ATTACH=full]1697[/ATTACH]

A field:
[ATTACH=full]1699[/ATTACH]

Wonderful Wexford:
[ATTACH=full]1698[/ATTACH]

My word, I feel superb after breathing in that sea air.

[QUOTE=“Bartosz Bereszynskiego, post: 1015671, member: 9”]Today I was in Wexford Wildfowl Reserve and out at Raven Point:

Wild Geese:
[ATTACH=full]1695[/ATTACH]

View back to Wexford town with the Twin Churches dominating the skyline:
[ATTACH=full]1696[/ATTACH]

Down to the barely visible Rosslare Strand:
[ATTACH=full]1697[/ATTACH]

A field:
[ATTACH=full]1699[/ATTACH]

Wonderful Wexford:
[ATTACH=full]1698[/ATTACH]

My word, I feel superb after breathing in that sea air.[/QUOTE]
Ah lovely