The Glastonbury Thread

You just know by looking at him he’s an merciful cunt. He’s a caricature of the stereotypical dickhead lead man

2 Likes

Serious touch of the Partridges about him

That is a serious show closer in fairness.

Great showman but gives off the air of cuntishness alright.

1 Like

The music snobs wont like it but it is some crowd pleaser

Fuck the snobs, music should make you feel good.

3 Likes

Exackly

This Radcliffe cunt is insufferable.

Perfect example why Festivals are a bit shit, you always miss decent acts.
Hot Chip, Chemical Brothers and The Killers all on around same time ( I think ).

In saying that, Chemical Brothers are absolutely savage live so it shouldn’t be an issue.

1 Like

That chemical brothers show looks absolutely savage. Saw them live at Oxygen once, it was unreal.

Seen them live a good few times. They put on a great show.

1 Like

Saw them last year in Bilbao, they were excellent.

1 Like

You must be deaf

Jungle, I like.

2 Likes

I just remembered I also saw Jungle at Bilbao last year. I remember being in foul humour during this set after a few rapscallion Basque youths decided to mess with the canopy above the bar where a load of surface water (accumulated after a shower) ended up spilling down on me and drenching me. I angrily gesticulated at them and muttered merde as they creased themselves laughing.

My ETA contacts (whom I met at the Oker bar a few weeks prior to that) offered to carry out a punishment beating on them but I told them to turn the other cheek.

2 Likes

All this and you still managed to be the most active TFK poster that day too.

4 Likes

Suuuuuuuure

I can’t confirm as I don’t recall my TFK activity that day.

I did spend the earlier part of the day watching the Djokovic/Nadal semi final in a bar with a few Cantabrian mates who were over for the day to see Noel Gallagher and James.

1 Like

It shouldn’t be a shock to most of us that you’d be upset at coming in contact with water over your body

Why?

I shower daily, I’ve been baptised, I bless myself with holy water every time I go to mass.

2 Likes