The Glorious 12th of July

I bet if they burned the pride flag every wokester on the island would be up in arms.

2 Likes

They wouldn’t, the Irish media are afraid of loyalist paramilitaries.

1 Like

Seems to be the case alright. The pride of tigers bay are above reproach it seems.

2 Likes

It’s only Drop n Roll but I like it, like it
Yes I do

5 Likes

What time is the highlights package on tonight?

I supply them. You wouldn’t believe the amount I gather when I’m out and about fly tipping

Do the proddies like the Ferrero Rocher ??

They cant even spell it, thick fuckers

More of a Derry’s Chocolate Orange sorta crew.

2 Likes

Here we go. Armagh up first. The birthplace of the Orange Order.

1 Like

Some great piping here. These lads could easily fit in at a Munster semi-final at Thurles.

3 Likes

Great bit of trivia there on the founding place of the Penalty Kick in soccer. A bit raw still though for us England fans today, any mention of penalty kicks. As supporters of the Ireland soccer team never tire of reminding all and sundry, they were the last winners of the most prestigious competition in European international soccer in 1984.

1 Like

It looked like a splendid day out in Killyleagh, the home of the great David Healy, who was a true penalty expert.

Segment now with Tim McGarry, “Da” in Give My Head Peace.

1 Like

Excellent idea by the Orange Order to increase the number of parades to over 100 this year for safety reasons. That way every town and village in Northern Ireland can have its very own Twelfth parade. Off to the field in Dungannon now.

1 Like

Disappointing for brethren in Eire that Rosnowlagh was cancelled this year.

3 Likes

Great names to conjure with here. Killyleagh, Moygashel, Cullybackey. The true beating heart of Ulster. Interesting tidbit that they sell more of the sparkling grape drink Shloer in Cullybackey than in anywhere else in Ulster. No sour grapes in Cullybackey. They leave that to themmuns.

1 Like

Wonderful traditional Ulster craftsmanship there in that segment about the erection of the new Saintfield arch. A must see for the next time you’re in Saintfield.

The theme of working with the hands continues now as we take a trip to Lambeg drum painter Andy Young over in Richhill. Andy’s currently working a Lambeg with a painting of Northern Ireland’s first Prime Minister Sir James Craig on it. A fitting way to celebrate 100 glorious years.

2 Likes

Maguiresbridge the destination for Eire brethren this year.

1 Like

“The Voice of The Twelfth”, Walter Love, would normally be at the big parade in Belfast but this year he’s in the bustling town of Maguiresbridge. I wonder is the name of the town connected to the ancestors of Harry Maguire.

1 Like