The Glorious 12th of July

He went for election in Waterford back in 1981 during the hunger strikes. There was an issue with this poster

https://images.app.goo.gl/e7QfHQfcJ94P9PVv7

Pat Fanning put out a statement saying he wasn’t endorsing any candidate. Lynch polled reasonably well 5,000 or so votes and Paddy Gallagher of SFWP got in on his transfers.

Edit. My memory is flawed. Gallagher got in in the February 1982 election. Lynch got 3300 first preferences a lot of which would have been Gallagher’s and went back to him in 82 thereby electing him.

1 Like

I danced with the tinkers at Cahermee Fair
I danced with the Duchess in lovely Adare
I answer a mass down in old Skibbereen
And the bell that I rang was my auld tambourine

Shameless politicising of the GAA by the terrorists.

What did this have to do with it? Posted in here and getting loads of likes from ignorant Muldoons and chippy Nordies thinking they are great on social media.

I noticed you weren’t against Whataboutery then.

I’d love to have made it enough to have my face on one

1 Like

Give it a rest with snide characterisations Tim. Enjoy your day.

1 Like

Enjoy the celebrations @Corksfinedtboy

Chap who threw the bin 100 per cent to blame there you’d have to say.

But no doubt some people will wrongly try to both sides things.

I don’t know which is worse, the initial bin thrown, the retaliation bin throw, or yer wans accent.

The lad lived in the flat upstairs.

Is that the Belfast equivalent to a D4 Dort accent?

1 Like

It’s a lovely accent.

Should he not be allowed shpw his hatred or is that right just reserved for one side.

Band member should be arrested for vandalism

King billy was a gay, who’s best troops were Catholic and he didn’t wear orange :joy:

2 Likes

Regrettable scenes. The gentleman throwing the bin will no doubt feel very foolish and ashamed of himself when he reflects on his actions.

The bin man stood up against sectarian Nazis. You get very emotional about fighting nazis in other countries but not at home.

13 Likes