The Glorious 12th of July

During the BBC highlights package it was mentioned how partition had caused huge problems for Orangemen in the newly created Free State, which was very definitely not Orange.

That theme continues - Ulster Televison’s highlights package is sadly unavailable to people in the south with a Virgin Media television package, of which I am one.

I hope all my neighbours had a great day. I was going to top a couple of fields along the road this evening but decided against it, it would have felt a bit like working in a Sunday

Some great pictures from the Newry demonstration courtesy of photographer Columba O’Hare who I presume going by his name is a Protestant. Very well attended as you can see.

Shame the Taigs have to be so sour about it all.

Some serious far right spamming on show here.

When discussing the Caucasian race & whether or not the Ulster Scot qualifies as such. One thing is abundantly clear, the Ulster Scot is an incredibly ugly looking fucker in general.

As somebody of a woke, left wing persuasion I’m satisfied to learn that the BBC’s coverage of The Twelfth was woke and left wing.

Even the car registration in one of the pictures above from Newry demonstrates that The Twelfth is now liberal.

Bob and Sam need to move with the times.

Good to see Lord Kilclooney bringing some sense to matters as usual. Hopefully he is over the disappointment of the Orangemen of Armagh agonisingly losing to Galway on penalties.

This is wonderful trolling.

4 Likes

His account is one of the best on Twitter. He has a lovely biting yet completely non threatening sense of humour. Even the victims of his jokes cannot help laughing with him.

1 Like

Just seeing there on the BBC Newsline report that the County Armagh demonstration moves to Lurgan next year. That should be an occasion to savour.

Sensible comments by the Reverend Mervyn Gibson, Grand Secretary of the Orange Order.

The Twelfth “is about civil and religious liberty for all”.

Welcome sentiments.

I wonder is Ross Carr of the trusty left peg still mine host in the pictured Brass Monkey. A noble boozer that I have graced on occasional voyages to Newry.

1 Like

Are you surprised ? Liverpool were founded by the orange order.

1 Like

Benidorm had an orange waddle yesterday too.

You certainly march to the beat of the Liverpool drum.

Kkkulture

That’s the same lad that was in the other video with the woman. He must have had a great day out. The flute band look like a shower of mutants.

Brolly is some man to hold a grudge. He’s still writing articles every few months about RTE’s GAA coverage and clearly remains sore about Joanne losing confidence in him. Claire Byrne Show getting the same obsessive treatment in his tweets after she shushed him and cut him off last year. :joy:

2 Likes

“Irish culture”