The Good Luck With Everything Brendan Rodgers Thread

A good read here. Stephen McGowan is the best Scotch football reporter by far, albeit he writes for the Daily Mail.

I see some other media outlets are claiming Leicester were happy to wait until the summer but Rodgers pushed for an early exit.

It is my considered belief that in the fullness of time Celtic will be hurt more by @messiloney’s departure than Rodgers’.

2 Likes

it is worrying that he was fast tracked and you’d wonder are there other forces at play in the club that have elevated him
i heard mixed reports of how he handled the SRFC u-15s as my two pot club in north kildare sent our best and brighest there a couple of years back…
but it was a bloody u-15s side and he was making a deal about having them out doing laps at 6am
i dont know - i think he is far from a simpleton in say the keith andrews class cc @Big_Dan_Campbell but he is certainly an unpleasant individual

I think it’s more a case of there being nobody left. We’re just lucky Jim McGuinness wasn’t still around or he’d be with the first team too.

3 Likes

Thank fuck for that

Christ that wasn’t even on my radar

Now there is a missed opportunity for some fun for sure.

1 Like

Lads have drifted off topic here. Good luck with the new job, Brendan.

1 Like

Is Brendan Rodgers a good manager or a fraud? He did well with Liverpool for a time but that was Suarez as much as anything. He did well at Swansea I guess. Celtic is a gimme, but at least he didn’t make a balls of it I suppose

A good manager who would probably be rated a lot higher if he wasn’t such a clown

3 Likes

I find myself nodding in agreement with himself.

1 Like

1 Like

Was the knife thrown in by an angry bystander?

2 Likes

I don’t think the song is appropriate but I’m glad to see the back of mr rodgers.

I will pray for those supporters singing the, quite catchy, song, that they will be forgiven and let sing away to their hearts content.

Did I mention I met mr rodgers once? I didn’t like him.

God bless you all.

5 Likes

Well said Father, a traitor to the fenian cause.

1 Like

More to the point, i cant see the presenter. Is she hot?

Rachel Wyse

Ah right.
Workmanlike.

It was a message sent after an emergency meeting in the 51

1 Like