The Good Luck With Everything Brendan Rodgers Thread

When you plant as many spuds as I do there’s bound to be the odd rotten one.

you will watch other people on tv enjoying the occasion mate,big deal[/QUOTE]

In fairness pal, Anfield only has a 45k capacity- There are at least 20 million Liverpool supporters world wide, they can’t all be there… We are sending our main man, @farmerinthecity, to bring it home for us.

There are 690 million Man U supporters apparently. One for every pound the Glazers have taken out of the club.

I feel like Richard Downes being sent out by RTE to cover the Iraq war.

Reporting for duty for correspondence from Liverpool on May 11th.

well in fairness if its the wrong result on Sunday it could very easily turn into a warzone !!.. it wasn’t long ago Alan smith was lying in the back of an ambulance leaving anfield when the scumbags started throwing bottles and bricks at it and rocking it from side to side…what utter filth…

Bullshit, that story was disproved as lies…don’t let that stop you tho, mate. Let all that pent up rage out.

Link please.

just because Smith doesn’t remember it because of the anesthetic doesn’t mean it was lies…bunch of animals…

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2006/feb/23/newsstory.sport1

‘Everyone at Liverpool did as much for me as any club possibly could,’ said Smith. 'I was disappointed the story blew up about rocking an ambulance. That was never the case. Liverpool and Man United did everything to get me to the hospital and everything in their power to make sure I was OK.

'I thank them for that. Sometimes it’s nice to say that because people have read that they were rocking my ambulance and throwing stuff at it, which is so untrue.

:wink:

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2006/feb/23/newsstory.sport1

http://espnfc.com/news/story?id=359578&cc=5739

[QUOTE=“Mark Renton, post: 936393, member: 1796”]‘Everyone at Liverpool did as much for me as any club possibly could,’ said Smith. 'I was disappointed the story blew up about rocking an ambulance. That was never the case. Liverpool and Man United did everything to get me to the hospital and everything in their power to make sure I was OK.

'I thank them for that. Sometimes it’s nice to say that because people have read that they were rocking my ambulance and throwing stuff at it, which is so untrue.[/QUOTE]

he was under anaesthtic you fuckwit…he could have been going through main street Basra for all he knew…

[QUOTE=“scumpot, post: 936391, member: 182”]just because Smith doesn’t remember it because of the anesthetic doesn’t mean it was lies…bunch of animals…

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2006/feb/23/newsstory.sport1[/QUOTE]
Here mate, I’m going to be arriving drunk, late and possibly ticketless to Croke Park on Sunday after the Liverpool match finishes, so fuck you. The Hill is red.

:smiley: and possibly naked if your last drunken escapade is anything to go by …

cat got your tongue big man??..

Jesus Christ… You’re an awful fucking clown in fairness…

yeah…it was all a dream…jesus you are one fuckin idiot…

The two paramedics - both Liverpool fans - have been described as “horrified” by what the trust described as the “hostility” once supporters realised Smith was in the ambulance with United’s doctor Mike Stone

Manchester United and Liverpool have issued a joint statement condemning the fans who attacked the ambulance taking Alan Smith to hospital at the weekend

No.

There is nothing to say.

Stuff was reported.

Smith denied it.

Move along.

Come back victorious or don’t come back at all!

[QUOTE=“scumpot, post: 936403, member: 182”]yeah…it was all a dream…jesus you are one fuckin idiot…

The two paramedics - both Liverpool fans - have been described as “horrified” by what the trust described as the “hostility” once supporters realised Smith was in the ambulance with United’s doctor Mike Stone

Manchester United and Liverpool have issued a joint statement condemning the fans who attacked the ambulance taking Alan Smith to hospital at the weekend[/QUOTE]

Are you being serious here?

[QUOTE=“farmerinthecity, post: 936404, member: 24”]No.

Move along.[/QUOTE]

thats the problem pal…they couldn’t move along as the scum were trying to smash up the ambulance …

you choose to pick out the one person who was out cold ,under anesthetic , to believe even though both clubs issued a joint statement condemning the actions… no wonder so many scum follow Liverpool when other fans like you give them carte blanche to do whatever they want without their behavior ever being questioned…disgusting

1 Like