The Good Luck With Everything Brendan Rodgers Thread

[QUOTE=“scumpot, post: 936408, member: 182”]thats the problem pal…they couldn’t move along as the scum were trying to smash up the ambulance …

you choose to pick out the one person who was out cold ,under anesthetic , to believe even though both clubs issued a joint statement condemning the actions… no wonder so many scum follow Liverpool when other fans like you give them carte blanche to do whatever they want without their behavior ever being questioned…disgusting[/QUOTE]

The important thing is that Liverpool won that day and everyone went home happy.

[QUOTE=“scumpot, post: 936408, member: 182”]thats the problem pal…they couldn’t move along as the scum were trying to smash up the ambulance …

you choose to pick out the one person who was out cold ,under anesthetic , to believe even though both clubs issued a joint statement condemning the actions… no wonder so many scum follow Liverpool when other fans like you give them carte blanche to do whatever they want without their behavior ever being questioned…disgusting[/QUOTE]

If he was out cold how come he said what he did?

He was the one who was there.

[QUOTE=“farmerinthecity, post: 936410, member: 24”]If he was out cold how come he said what he did?

He was the one who was there.[/QUOTE]

what about the paramedics??..who you think was more aware??..

A spokesman for the Merseyside ambulance trust confirmed the attack: “It did not result in any delay in transferring the player to hospital but the trust cannot condone this type of behaviour while administering emergency treatment

[QUOTE=“scumpot, post: 936416, member: 182”]what about the paramedics??..who you think was more aware??..

A spokesman for the Merseyside ambulance trust confirmed the attack: “It did not result in any delay in transferring the player to hospital but the trust cannot condone this type of behaviour while administering emergency treatment[/QUOTE]

If an un-named spokesman said it it must be true.

A spokesman for the Internet Police has confirmed “Scumpot is an awful clown”

link ??..:smiley:

@farmerinthecity, don’t fuck this one up. Just remember if Liverpool don’t win this weekend everybody on here will be placing the blame firmly at your door

He carries with him the hope of millions and the heart of this forum.

I don’t know why but the below is coming to my mind as we send our brave knight forth…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4SJ0xR2_bQ

Good luck farmer. Pass on the good wishes of the forum to McIlrodgers.

Fair enough.

In the words of Bishop Len Brennan ‘This is important Crilly - right. Don’t make a balls of it.’

Irish people arguing passionately about the actions of english people they’ve never met who happen to support the English team they decided to follow the fortunes of as a child is by far the oddest part of the whole Irish love affair with English football.
Supposedly intelligent people do this passionately with a straight face too. It’s fucking lunacy :smiley:

1 Like

McIlpube is a Manchester United fan, mate, which is hardly a surprise, as Liverpool is the Catholic/Nationalist/Republican team in the North and Manchester United the Protestant/Unionist/Loyalist one.

[QUOTE=“Tabby, post: 936461, member: 2142”]Irish people arguing passionately about the actions of english people they’ve never met who happen to support the English team they decided to follow the fortunes of as a child is by far the oddest part of the whole Irish love affair with English football.
Supposedly intelligent people do this passionately with a straight face too. It’s fucking lunacy :D[/QUOTE]

How do you know what face scumpot has on??

I’m chatting to him on Skype. It goes on all around the pubs and working men’s clubs of this country too

Straight faces in pubs? Well I never… What’s it like when NFL/NBA season kicks off? The Ashes? The Masters? Wimbledon?

Irish people are mad.

[QUOTE=“Mark Renton, post: 936467, member: 1796”]Straight faces in pubs? Well I never… What’s it like when NFL/NBA season kicks off? The Ashes? The Masters? Wimbledon?

Irish people are mad.[/QUOTE]
Look, English scumbags who like the same team Ive randomly chosen are sounder than the English scumbags who like the same team you’ve randomly chosen. I know it’s tough to deal with.

1 Like

Not in the slightest, pal… I couldn’t give a fiddlers… Rugby supporters are the ones that baffle me.

Best of luck Brendan Rodgers, from a long suffering Arsenal fan.

Did you post that with a straight face?

Yes I did you utter cunt of a human being. Rodgers is the new improved Wenger of English football.