The Good Luck With Everything Brendan Rodgers Thread

Liverpool were better under Brendan Rodgers than they are now.

And he sure wouldn’t have presided over an absolute shambles like the second half tonight.

Whoever he manages next will be very lucky to have him - he’s an absolute class act.

Good luck with everything, Brendan Rodgers.

6 Likes

Spot on, Plopp has lead them to 8th in the league and has now humiliated them in Europe. It’s obvious Brendan is a far better manager, I’m sure he will be a huge success at whatever club is lucky enough to have him next.

1 Like

He is being paid £5m a year by Liverpool at the moment according to OTB which he will lose once he takes over at Celtic.

That’s a very frequent occurrence with managers. It would suit Liverpool to not have to pay that any longer which means an agreement could be found to get Liverpool to give Celtic £2m a year for his wages and everyone’s a winner or something like that.

The art of the dheal.

1 Like

Good deal for Celtic so. He’ll do well there for the first season or two anyway. I’d say players get sick of him after a while.

Within one game it would seem this time around.

What’s this now?

Lincoln Red Imps :smile: WTF??

Brendan is the man.

3 Likes

I’ve been in love before but I now realise anything I’ve felt for my family pales in comparison to my love for Brendan. I’m absolutely bessotted. And every ounce of love I have for him is being repaid in spades every day.

5 Likes

He’s arrived home with flowers tonight but it won’t be long until you are sitting on the bottom step as your tears smear your mascara down your face

2 Likes

Two bad teams.

Mup the Brodge

The Brendan Rodgers chapter from Living on the Volcano.

CORE, 17x12, wear the crown, work.

Wonderful stuff.